• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Abouhocine

Abouhocine
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Current mood:
IN THE NAME OF GOD THE COMPASSIONATE THE MERCIFUL

Subject: THE BLESSED AHL AL BAYT OR PROPHET MOHAMED’S HOUSEHOLD.
PART I.

“And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the family, and to make you pure and spotless” Holy Quran 33-33.

INTRODUCTION

Realising the very modest and God-rewarding attempt of this composition of mine regarding a brief History of the Best of Allah’s creature: the Blessed Prophet Mohamed and his Household (Peace and Blessing be upon him and his Household) , therefore if it is found to achieve even a small part of what I want to achieve then the credit of its Goodness and achievements goes to the day which is always inspiring me in the Hereafter while quenching my thirst from the “Hawdh” or water spring through the Blessed Hands of the Beloved Hassanain ‘s Grand father and my 32nd Grand Grand-Father the Beloved Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and Intercessor (Shafi’i) on the day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail.

Writing about the virtues and great attributes of the Blessed Family or Household of the Beloved Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) is not an easy task, nevertheless, a bid in this context is surely meant to distinguish righteousness from falsehood as well as curing and challenging the intellectual immaturity from some corners that is mainly resulting from the ignorance of the other as well as unveiling the sort of the “monopoly” that is imposed by some Muslims specifically the Followers of Imam Ali or as they are known Shia (Partisans) of Ali , as surely the Blessed Prophet’s Household is a common heritage to all Muslims and in a common sense to the whole Humanity.

It goes without saying that it really seems an absurd stance to believe that in recalling the History of Islam in general or that specially of the “Blessed Ahl Al Bait” is something to do with the past, genuinely speaking History not only tells us about the past, it influences our present and surely shapes our future, and through a deep understanding of the forces that shaped our History, we can reach and appreciate the limits of our actions and thereby gain a better understanding of when, where and how to act.

Therefore I would be delighted to receive feedbacks, suggestions, critics, initiatives regarding these series, as long as the writer is abiding by the rules of Islam and ethics, because I sincerely believe that the issue of the Blessed Prophet Mohamed and his Household is no Panglossian idealism, it is rather picking the right choice and narrating the ever best stories for the benefit of our future generations.

*PART I:

It has been widely narrated and from such different sources that after the revelation of the above mentioned purification verse of the Holy Quran or “Ayat Attathir”, the Messenger of Allah used to recited this verse at the door of the House of Sayidatina Fatima Zahra (A.S) and Imam Ali (A.S) before every prayer when people were gathering to pray with the Messenger of Allah. He continued this practice for many months according to reliable sources for about six months an in other sources nine months simply to show the people who the Blessed Ahl Al Bayt are.

*The Truthful Companion Anas Ibn Malik (R.A) narrated:

The Beloved Messenger of Allah (PBUH), from the time of the revelation of the above purification verse and for six months thereafter, stood by the door of the House of Fatima and said: “Time for Prayer Ahl al-Bayt; No doubt! Allah wished to remove all abomination from you and make you pure and spotless”.

References of the above Hadith:
• Sahih Al-Tirmidhi, v12, p85
• Masnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, p258
• Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p158 who wrote this tradition is authentic
As per the criteria of Muslim and Bukhari
• Tafsir Al-Durr al-Manthoor, by Al Suyuti, v5, pp 197,199
• Tafsir Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v22, pp 5, 6 (saying seven month)
• Tafsir Ibn Kathir, v3, p483
• Masnad, by al-Tiyalasi, v8, p274
• Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn al-Athir, v5, p146.

* In another circumstance Ibn Al Hamra narrated:

“The Messenger of God continued eight months in Medina, coming to the door of Imam Ali and Sayidatina Fatima Zahra at every Dawn Prayer, putting his two hands on the two ides of the door and exclaiming: “Assalat! Assalat! (Prayer! Prayer!)” “Certainly God ward off all uncleanness from you, O Members of the House of Mohamed and to make you pure and spotless”.

"Seek Knowledge from the cradle to the grave"
*The Beloved Prophet of Islam Mohamed (PBUH).

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Thank you for the post, was a bit confusing but found the site that made more sense to me on the layout

www.ummah.net/khoei/house.htm
www.shiachat.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t38502.html
www.irib.com/worldservice/englishRADIO/ISLAM/Fatemeh.htm

other sites are:

mbokreta.maktoobblog.com/1356825/Who_are_Ahl_Al_Bayt_(A.S)_%3F*PartI
mbokreta.maktoobblog.com/1370595/Who_are_Ahl_Al_Bayt%3F-PartII
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
i mean i dont understand the intentions of this borther.. the articles are good but have shiah backing - it spoilts everything because we don't support shiah related articles.. we need something that is strictly from the Quran and hadeeth of the prophet PBUH narrated by the Sahabas!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Only thing i can understand it has to do with First month of Muslims’ calendar: Muharram?

and found only Shiaa et Sufi do this, correct me if i am wrong,

"After this short introduction, we can move on to the importance of the first lunar month of the calendar of Muslims, Muharram, and its 10th day.

Muharram is so called, as we said above, because it was unlawful to fight during this month; the word is derived from the word “haram,” meaning forbidden. It is held to be the most sacred of all the months with the exception of the fasting month of Ramadan. Islamic rituals are observed in accordance with the lunar months, which are Muharram, Safar, Rabi’u-l awwal, Rabi’u-l thani, Jumada al-awwal, Jumada al-thani, Rajab, Sha’aban, Ramadan, Shawwal, Dhu’l-Qidah and Dhu’l-Hijjah. Importance being attached more to some than others, each one of these lunar months is significant in terms of either the seasonal rituals, some of which are supererogatory, observed in these months or the historical events that took place in them."

http://www.todayszam...amp;link=131421

Is this the month where they beat themselves to be closer to Allah? ok please enlighten me on this, if so I do believe hurting oneself is haram in Islam or am I missing something? I could not find nothing in the Quran for backing up this only found schoulars talking about them for Shiaa et Sulfi sites with no support from the Quran. If it is a true Islamic thing then it would have something in the Quran to back it up, so please if it is there and I missed it, post the Surrah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

thanks so much

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
only practised by a sect of shias in iran and iraq... its not in the Quran or sunnah... it's invented!

Chaouia, you need to get the TV channel, Al Mustaqillah... it's a channel for Sunnah V Chiah.. awsome channel.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes I watched some of it on the net and was like wow hmm ok was speechless, but i do like to learn the differences and want to know how they came up with some things cause some are so totaly not at all in the Quran. and i like to see proof of them in the Quran smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I also think they have a website as well will check when i get back from work inchallah