• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam

ok I need everyone to work on this, we need to have this done by Sunday inshallah. Just skim through it and see what we missed and if there should be any changes made.

Darja II Beta

PS: I still haven't recorded the Hospital section yet.

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Thanks beebo, good job kho.. Finally, it's coming together smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

ok since it's in Beta stage there are minor mistakes I spotted,

section 7 doesnt seem to load...

also, when i click on topic number 6, it keps flicking pages until it gets to topic 6.. that takes time, can u make it so it goes there straight away?

Fil Mssid - if you click on mimssaha - it will read mu'allima!

Finally I would change TOC to MAIN
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

thanks for the great suggestions, I'll work on them inshallah, although I can't make it jump to a certain page without it being flipped through everything.

also, I think that we've spent so much time on this that I think it would only be fair for people to register with us and maybe donate for them to be able to use it...

what do you guys think?

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
salam

mabrooooooook :clap: great job mashallah ..

ok as you asked for check , let's say ,
- on 1st meeting : in text there is "ana el kbir" and we hear "ana howa el kbir" .
-on darna jdida : in click on objects , it will be good if you add :
1st floor : television , pot ta3 nowar , 7it , qat (cat) , twidjna or tandjra(cooker)
2nd floor: 7wayedj , telephone , serbita
3rd floor : veilleuza (lamp) , mashina ta3 brodi
then : sqaf (roof)
in all texts : voice for titles

I like Hamza's mother's voice ^_^ :D
I'm 100 % for people register to get it .. for donate, it's up to you evan if I'm not really for.
that's all I think ... good luck !
من كل بستان زهرة, من كل سماء نجمة و من كل بحر لؤلؤة

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

thanks for the great suggestions, I'll work on them inshallah , although I can't make it jump to a certain page without it being flipped through everything.

also, I think that we've spent so much time on this that I think it would only be fair for people to register with us and maybe donate for them to be able to use it...

what do you guys think?

Beebo you can add a donation button, but don't make it compulsory.

Anyways let concentrate on fixing errors for now mate smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Hey Beebo !! good Job !!! really ... you should be a Darja teacher by the way ^^

I never thought in that way.... Darja is really a language with Grammar and Vokabularies :D :D ... wow ...

Anyway : it looks really good like Fotony said ... and I also would change "Toc" to "Main" or "Main Menu"

aaaand also Chapter five wasnt loading the sound ... ( Hospital ) ...

Thats everything I found ^^

OK salam Bro smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
في كبري عرفت القيمة

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

alright I have made the necessary changes which you guys suggested... I also made a credit page at the end... please let me know what you think

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
it's cooooooooool ^_^ good job guys

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
shefti ya sara how does it looks ^_^ .. very cool
hey beebo khoya , just a small remark; it's good if you add a link to the 1st level wherever it's mentioned (like in the en of part 2) and/or at the end (in credits) .

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

yes dont kill the first level..it's as good as the rest ...

also I dunno if you can do this.. you know on the main menu, you have to click on the chapter number to get taken to the chapter... cant make it so we can click on the name of the chapter too instead of the number

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

alright i have posted the Project II on the Derja pages. You can access them from the main menu.

We want everyone to start spreading the word about it, Anyone who wants to use the two projects would have to sign up as a member first. I think that people will have to help us out, now we're on a tight budget and we need all the help we can get.

Let me know what you guys think