• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam to all of you,

We have created a page for all of our members to help us increase the files on our MP3 Player.

Click here to access the upload page

Please make sure to choose the correct directory to upload. We have Quraan, Anasheed and Chaabi. We have enabled you to create folders inside so if you have files for a specific artist you can make a file with the name of the artist. Also, you are only allowed to upload mp3 files because they are what work on our mp3 players.

If you have any suggestions, comments or questions regarding the E-DZ Uploader, please let us know smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
salamo bro I've created a folder named.....Lectures but I am very sorry for the ta3ab as you know I am not familiar with
your uploader yet,I've uploaded a nice lectuer called OMI but I dont think its in the lectuers folder.I'de like to upload al3ajmy I like listing to his reciting. ;)

Sssalam. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

ok sis what you do is you click only ONCE on the folder you want to choose, so you click once on audio, then you click once on lectures, then you press on the button add file(s) and then you press upload and wait. When it's finished it will upload it to that folder and you will see it there :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

ok sis what you do is you click only ONCE on the folder you want to choose, so you click once on audio, then you click once on lectures, then you press on the button add file(s) and then you press upload and wait. When it's finished it will upload it to that folder and you will see it there :D

Stupid me I kept on clicking 100 times. ^_^ ^_^
Sa7eeet jalool.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

peopleee common I think we should be all contributing here... we have an empty photo gallery and we have an empty mp3 player... LET'S GO SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
I started uplowding Quran by al Quatami ... BUT I don't see the player when I click on .. it's all black window ?!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

you can't use internet explorer because it uses Flash Player 10 which the player is not compatible with. We'd need to upgrade the player for it to play in Flash Player 10

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
i like the uploader.....we need an uploader for photos like that one...u know without using photobucket or smt else....
......By Hamouz

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

heu ... I use Firefox :unsure: what should I do now ?? uplaowd the flash 9 ?!

Hamza, there is already the photo gallery HERE , you can upload the bueatiful pics you want ..

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

oh boy this is gonna cause us some problems... I think your firefox has flash 10 that's why the player is not showing for you... I will have to look into this because the only way to fix it is to update the player to a new version which would play in Flash Player 10.

btw Amina, to check which player you have just right click on the black screen where the MP3 is supposed to show and it will tell you which Flash Player you have 9 or 10

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
I updated to flashplayer10 some weeks ago and I can't see the player either.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

yes .. I checked and it's Flash Player 10 ... so try to find a solution because we still don't see the player ! good luck !

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Beebo I've uploaded al'3ajmi but its seems like nothing is in the player yet.??Ima going to up-load an anshooda now.....

I juts went back to the mp3 and NOTHING from what I up-loaded is there.What is the problem brother?? :rolleyes:

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

ok the player now plays in Flash Player 10 so it should show up there smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I have also added our unique and exclusive Algerian National Anasheed (all songs ta3 thowra) i'm sure you'll love them (thanks to Ithri of course)

Roukaya i'll add your anasheed to the Misc file, because we want to keep the Player organized, so if you have atleast 5 anasheed from one artists then please make a folder with the artist name and add the anasheed to it this way we can keep it organized inshallah.

PS: I have no idea who's upload Rai... I'm sorry but we've went over this before, I can't take responsibility for having music on this site, because frankly I'm not an Angel and so I can't afford to loose my deeds just like that. Those uploading Rai, I'm sorry we'll not have it on our Player.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Added all the files I have for Ahmed Bukhatir... Beebo can you approve them or add them to the player please!

Enjoy smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I like the upload option beebo, so easy and hastle free!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

ok the player now plays in Flash Player 10 so it should show up there smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I have also added our unique and exclusive Algerian National Anasheed (all songs ta3 thowra) i'm sure you'll love them (thanks to Ithri of course)

Roukaya i'll add your anasheed to the Misc file, because we want to keep the Player organized, so if you have atleast 5 anasheed from one artists then please make a folder with the artist name and add the anasheed to it this way we can keep it organized inshallah.

OK see I am not giving up so thats why I want to know why cant I see any of my songs yet?!. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> or should give up?

OKYY beebo my braza, I'm not a big fan of a specific artist I like all of them coz if I choose only one the rest might get upset.

soo bro I'm going through the processing of uploading...do I need to wait for you? otherwise I'm not going to share anything wif ya coz when I go back to the player and NOTHING is there??plz masheena here?? coz my precious time is wasting. :unibrow:

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

I added some Quran tracks of Quatami , and other beatiful tracks I had .. hope you like them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Fatony , you put all anashid of Abu khatir ,.. didn't find what to add , thx !

beebo , how can I delete a file uplaoded ? I uploaded someones on the wrong place !

Rouki , I evan don't see my files , but i think any file must be aprouved by the boss ..

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Would who ever is incharge please name the folders properly.. It's Bukhatir not Abu Khatir lol

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Roukaya - I am adding all your files to Anasheed - MISC- you'll find them there

Amina - I can add the ability for you to delete, but if i do that people will just delete other people's files, so just reupload it to the correct location and i'll delete it inshallah

Fatony - My bad Bukhatir or Abu Khatir same thing, but i'll change it.

For all members, this will be a controlled process, anything you upload will first go by admins then will be added to the Player, it doesn't just go straight to the player. Another point I want to clarify is that we don't take any songs except Chaabi so please stick to the rules.

thanks

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

do u get to see who uploaded the files beebo or must we mention here which files we uploaded!
p.s. I uploaded the misc files not Rouks :P ... Jihadi songs :D