Beware of the following websites:

1. www.answering-islam.org
2. www.aboutislam.com
3. www.thequran.com
4. www.allahassurance.com
5. www.submission.org
6. www.answering- islam.org

These sites have been developed by the Sionists
Who intentionally spread wrong information about the Quran , the HADITH and the Islam!!!
Please spread this information to all the Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

PS: Always check the source of any Islamic web site even if it is very convincing, also if you know more of these sites please post them on here
  • Omeymaa likes this

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Yes it's aways good to cross check and ask others help for you to find a good source, but it is up to us ultimately to find out for ourselves. If researching for an essay in uni, (university) we would double check and look up more than one source so it is also good in other situations
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
Thanks beebo lol ... u completed my mission...i only missed part of it this time but in the future in chaALLAH i will do a 100% full mission lol...u can always realy on me :D

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:

Yes it's aways good to cross check and ask others help for you to find a good source, but it is up to us ultimately to find out for ourselves. If researching for an essay in uni, (university) we would double check and look up more than one source so it is also good in other situations

well said sister :D