- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Sorry for the late addition but I just uploaded a few English Anasheed to the MP3 Player, I hope you'll like them

WgxUpZ6.png

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Thank you very moch beeb :D I really like Yusuf Islam, mashallah.

Exqeez me beebo I tried to uploading nashooda but the folders don't show up??
also I've created a new album 'my fotogarfy' except that it's still empty nothing would up load? at all??
I'm gonna tire once more using a different PC inshallah if I get the same prob again,I am not going to share nothing with you. :nana:

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

it should work sis... i tried uploading and it worked perfectly... does anyone else have this problem?

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
inshallah I'll be trying once more..maba3rif sholisa ya akhy.^_^

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Beebo,I cannot upload pictures which I have took the other day!But I can upload more of any other type e.g (the horse's album)??

Please help.smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

hmmm maybe your pictures are huge... check what is their size and let me know

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

hmmm maybe your pictures are huge... check what is their size and let me know

Awwwww look who's trying to help :D Ok right now since Bob taught me how to take fotoes of my PC I may take you a foto of what's happening OKyyy and lets see who's the super man ;)

Gruh sowy guys I can;t take a pictuer of the problem ^_^ coz the keys on the laptop are differnt to the on my PC. FRUSTRATION!

So basically I get a white blank page saying DONE. :wacko:

Here is one of my photography chekout the size for ma I've being on 5 PCs :angry: *Sigh*

Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
:sorry: OK guys I do really apologize from the depth of my heart, sometimes we don't get what we wish for ^_^ so the album didn't want uploaded my photography for some nasty reasons!

:sadwalk:

PS: A BIG thank you to my two terrific I.T teachers for helping with uploading.Barak allaho feekom for ur efforts bros.^_^

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
speaking of english anasheed...I dnt kno if u guys kno this group ''Native Deen''..but they're great.. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfUMfCtcDA

does any of u have their songs or can give me a mp3 link cause I love their songs.. :D
if someone can put their songs in e-dz mp3 it would b nice,u just let me kno when u do.. ;)

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:

speaking of english anasheed...I dnt kno if u guys kno this group ''Native Deen''..but they're great.. ^_^

</a>

does any of u have their songs or can give me a mp3 link cause I love their songs.. :D
if someone can put their songs in e-dz mp3 it would b nice,u just let me kno when u do.. ;)

Really glamourous islamic song sis smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />... thanks alot ....new converted muslims make us learn alot of things from their words and their experiences ... i like to hear about their stories becos they charge me up with faith and will...

alhamdulilah for the grace of islam smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

<<<< i am not afraid to stand alone lalala ... :D everything will be alright ... lol

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
with the help of allah I'll be as strong as stone... :D ..am glad u liked it sis cause I love it.. :D

I think u'll enjoy this one too... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P12aqVeZkQ ^_^