10 replies to this topic

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
This has happened to me twice now.
I get a high score on the Arcade and the screen refreshes redirecting me to the High Score table, but I get this white screen saying something (will take a screenshot next time). It says click here to refresh, so I do and then I am taken to another screen saying:

> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved. -> No Game Session on Record

It lies because the score was saved (thank God, lol) but it scares you for a while lol.
I'm not sure but I think the score last time was saved as well...but I can't remember.
Anyway, perhaps I've just been fortunate but there could be a time where I or someone else isn't so fortunate.
Any fixes in mind Beebop?

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Here you go, this is what I was talking about:

Screen 1:

Posted Image

and after you click "here" you get

Screen 2:

Posted Image

Any solutions?

P.S: The score did still save

Edit: From what I can tell, I think the only thing that isn't affected is the high score being broadcast in the shout-box, unless Beebop or any of the other staff has removed that function

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ok is it for any game or is it just one game that produces this?? and does everyone get this?? It never happened to me before.

Regarding the shoutbox, the one we have is not compatible with the arcade unfortunately.

WgxUpZ6.png

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
i did get that message once or twice, i can't remember and yet, the score was save.
Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:

ok is it for any game or is it just one game that produces this?? and does everyone get this?? It never happened to me before.

Regarding the shoutbox, the one we have is not compatible with the arcade unfortunately.

Yeees it never happend to you , because you never had high score in any game :P :P :D :D oooooh Beebo :D

Well I also had this Problem , when I made the best score in snooker ( where I am the champion till now :D :D after long fight against the old world champion of snooker ) It shows that massage describeb with Ozzy , but when I go back to games then my score was scored ^^ .... At first time I was shocked , cause I thought "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what a waste of time !!!! " :D
But at second time I knew that it's only to shock us :D
Ýí ßÈÑí ÚÑÝÊ ÇáÞíãÉ

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Lol @ demi, that's my title mate :P

I think it's for any game...I'll win some more trophies and get back to you on that LOL! ;) :P

Edit: It didn't happened for "Broken Words"

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
@ Ozzy : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , It's the only game I have ever played well in my life :dontgetit: but wait my friend , wait .... :D I will come back sooon and you will wonder about my score !!!! :P

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

@ Ozzy : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , It's the only game I have ever played well in my life :dontgetit: but wait my friend , wait .... :D I will come back sooon and you will wonder about my score !!!! :P

Lol, I will wait for that day demi :D

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

OK I have established that it only happens when you get a highscore.
I think the problem is the incompatibility with the Shout box, but that's just an assumption.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
lol pretty good ozzy, looks like that was the problem indeed. I checked the error files and the shoutbox seems to be the issue, I have changed some of the code, which should make the arcade post whenever a highscore is recorded... let's see if it will work or not

btw, if you guys want... we can start a tournament on the arcade section.. all you guys need to do is pick a game and we'll have a tournament for that game. a tournament can have up to 8 players and it has rounds.

just a suggestions for those who want to settle some scores :P

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

No broblem Beebop

@ the Tournament - In the words of Joe (Wheelchair guy) from Family Guy, "BRING IT ON!"