12 replies to this topic

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
-----------------------:salaam: and :Bismillah1:-------------------

Hallo alle zusammen !!!

Herzlich willkommen hier zum deutschsprachigen Teil der E-DZ-Comunity !!!

Attached File  algerienalgerien_flagge_1816772_property_zoom.jpg   13.07KB   0 downloads Attached File  flagge_deutschland_001.JPG   4.79KB   0 downloads

Dies ist eine allgemeine Einleitung, um euch etwas über diese Abteilung hier zu erzنhlen...
Zunنchst einmal ist das hier ein Forum, um unsere Gedanken miteinander auszutauschen und um mehr von einander kennen zu lernen...
Auf jeden Fall kِnnt ihr hier über alles reden, diskutieren oder fragen .... Nur bitte versucht es immer auf deutsch zu machen ^^ ... und euch an die regeln zu halten ;)
Hier freut sich Jeder immer wieder wenn es was zum lesen gibt. Und falls es Probleme oder Ideen gibt, dann versuchen wir das gemeinsam zu lِsen smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> .
Auكerdem wird das hier in Zukunft (wenn wir auch genug aktive Mitglieder haben ...) ein Hilfsforum werden. Das heiكt, dass Jeder/Jede, der/die ein Problem mit irgendetwas hat ( privat , Schule, Arbeit, Familie, Studium ... ) kann hier einfach ein neues Thema anklicken ( new topic ) und loslegen ^_^ !

Zur Frage : "wie sieht eigentlich das Programm hier in nنchster Zeit aus??!!"

- Also , da wir noch nicht so viele deutschsprachige hier im Forum haben, werde ich und mein Kollege hier versuchen eine Einführung über die deutsche Sprache zu geben und eine Art "Deutsch fuer Anfنnger" anzubieten.

Falls es Kritik, Anmerkungen oder Vorschlنge gibt, sind wir jede Zeit dafür offen und freuen uns ueber eure Meinung smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> .

Es kann sein, dass manschmal eine englische Üـbersetzung zu einigen Nachrichten gibt.
Dies muss noch abgekنrt werden ^^ . Denn unser Ziel ist es, dass das ganze Forum miteinander verbunden bleibt und dass sich keine Gruppierungen bilden...

Ja, dann freue ich mich auf eure Nachrichten und wünsche euch noch viel Vergnügen hier :thumbup:

mit besten Grüssكen an allen !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ now in english ^^ :

Welcome here to the German-speaking part of the E-DZ-Comunity!

This is a general introduction to tell you something about this section here...
First, this is a forum to exchange our thoughts with each other and to know more about each other...
In any case, here you can talk about everything, discuss everything or ask about everything .... Just please try to always make it in german ^_^ ... and also to keep the rules ;)
Everyone here is happy again and again when there is something to read. And if you have any problems or ideas, then we try to discuss this together and find a solution :).
Also, here in the future ( when we have enough active members ...) this could develop to a support forum. This means that everyone, who have a problem with anything (home, school, work, family, study ...) can simply click on a new topic (new topic) and get started ^_^ !

Concerning the question: "what is actually here in the program next time ??!!"

- Well, since we have not so many german speaking persons here in the German-language section, I and my colleague will try to give an introduction to the German language and offer a kind of "German for Beginners" to all members here.

If there is criticism, comments or suggestions, we are open every time and are pleased about your opinion :) .

Also, It may be that sometimes you find an english translation of some messages.
This must still be discussed ^_^ . Because our goal is that the whole forum stay connected together to understand what's going on here with the german members . It's not our aim to get seperated in language sections ...

Yeaah, then I look forward to your messages and wish you much pleasure here : thumbup:

Best wishes to all! 02.02.09
Ýí ßÈÑí ÚÑÝÊ ÇáÞíãÉ

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 795 posts

Current mood: Dead
Vielen Dank Bruder DEMI, wir brauchen diese :D mir besonders
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Gutten Tag Agusto
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 488 posts

Current mood: Tired
Ich sehe einige Probleme mit den deutschen Buchstaben :huh:

I see some problems with German letters :huh:

Exemple:
erzählen
Außerdem
What letters should to be instead of ä , ß?

Seems here is problem with ä (became ä ) and ß (became ß )
Don't waste your time and words vainly, both can't be returned back.
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
yeey, lessons for beginners :dance: i look forward to it. Danke Brüder :D
Posted Image

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
THIS = DIES OR DIESE???
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
thanks demi...i will follow this section...so go ahead.....
......By Hamouz

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
ya bitter, danka, ich bien ein mixed up, rouse, and I'm afraid my german doesn't go much further than that :unsure:

Thanks for the nice welcome, and allowing us beginners to be able to understand too smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> very professionally done, good one
  • demi likes this
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
I am very happy for such positive feedbacks !!! :thumbup:
Thank you all very much . That will encourage me more for doing my best to present you the basics of the german language ^_^ ...
I hope it will help to refresh some ancient knowledge and to get started step by step ...

weeell ...

@ Walid : kein Problem Bruder !!! Ich freue mich wenn wir hier alle von einander lernen smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

@ Fatony : who is "Agusto" ??? :D and "Guten Tag" is written with one "t" :P ;)

@ Saffron : oooh , sehr gutes deutsch !!! 0 Fehler !! :clap: woher kannst du so gut deutsch ?? :mellow: naja , und zu deiner Frage ... jaa du hast Recht ... es gibt Probleme mit den Buchstaben hier <_< ... ich muss mal mit Beebo reden, damit er was mit der Formatierung macht ...
the letter that should stand for " ä " is an a with two points above it and for " ß " it is an s , but it look like a big "B" :D

@ engelilia : I hope you will like the lessons and perhaps in future you will take my place here ^_^

@ touta : yeaah "Diese" and "Dies" have the same meaning : this ^^ .... In german-language you will find much words for one english word XD .. for example we say
in english :

1)"THIS is a story about a hero"
2)" THIS woman is cool"

in german :

1) " DIES ist die Geschichte von einem Helden "
2) " DIESE Frau ist cool"

"Dies" and "Diese" have two different roles in the sentences ... but it would be go too far for the beginning to explain that ^^

@ Hamza : Cool , I hope you will like it Hamza to know more about the german language and grammar ^^ ... I will try my best smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

@ Jannah : ^_^ , I liked most the word "rouse" :D ... ( raus ) ... I can even hear how you would speak it :rolleyes: ... No no, this is normal , try to write as much as you can in german and I can tell you normally how you can write it correctly ( if you don't write it well ) . We all are here to learn !!! even me I am here also to improve my english and I am also happy when someone corrects my mistakes or tells me about my mistakes ^^ ...
and thanks for your comment !! I will try my best to keep this section alive ^^

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 488 posts

@ Saffron : oooh , sehr gutes deutsch !!! 0 Fehler !! :clap: woher kannst du so gut deutsch ?? :mellow: naja , und zu deiner Frage ... jaa du hast Recht ... es gibt Probleme mit den Buchstaben hier <_< ... ich muss mal mit Beebo reden, damit er was mit der Formatierung macht ...
the letter that should stand for " ä " is an a with two points above it and for " ß " it is an s , but it look like a big "B" :D

Meine deutschen Kenntnisse sind schwach... :blush:

My german knowledge is poor... :blush:

Just I reading sometime websites in german and I know a bit about this language, because my father read good, and we have a lot of german books ^_^
I just write here sentence because here topic for german ;)

So, i notice that problem with "ä" and "ß" appears then writing the fast answer, or editing with not full editing, maybe in more cases...
I can recommend to preview the message before posting, till problem will be resolved ;)

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
sehr nette Einleitung zur Sprache ich mag bereits diesen site, obgleich ich nicht ein Anf&auml;nger bin lol
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
so how do we fix this problem then.. where German letters are showing like Arabic.

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 488 posts

Posted Image
If you can see 'ä' and 'ß' in my post (i can see) it mean that it is possible to write here these german letters. So, if problem can't be resolved, then need to make more effort for members to write these letters :D
Or to know that ä is ä and ß is ß. Posted Image
I see that in the Der Lehrer post - ä shown like its code "&auml;"
Posted Image