• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead

Haha Walid , if u want people to accept and appreciate ur culture u should respect theirs as well !!!!! What if I say that YOU dont know nothin about history then !!!! Koz Im from bani Hilal , just like ur Berber !! But I hold nothing against u or ur culture and I actually love it and think it's a part of Algerian identity and cultural heritage . People need to be tolerant and respectful toward each other's origins , we're in no age to have tribal wars !!!

which part from the written above words was adressed to you :D berber are not part of the algerianidentity , berber are the algerian people who have been here before history !!! :D
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I think what bent meant by racist is that it creates a division between people and that we don't need to have such flag since we have the Algerian flag which represents all Algerians: Chouia, Kbayel, Mzabiya, Arabs, Touareg. Like she always says, we should be proud to be Algerian and Muslim no matter who we are or what our language is this way we can stay strong and united.

I hope the message is clear now smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
yes this why i also posted khouya about it does not take place of the national flag, and the flag represents all amazighens from cannarie islands to siwa in egypt,, this is the flag that has been accepted into the united nations for reconization to us, and most of the countries do reconize it.. so should we not educated on what the meaning of it is to 0thers? or say it should not exsist cause many would like us just to melt away into the pot and loose our identity and language?

as muslims only north africans were the ones who lost their true language of their forefathers, you can go to many muslim countries and they still have kept their language.. excluding the kurds who have also been victoms...

yes we are proud to be muslims, christains, jews or whatever religion one is,and citizens of what ever country,but we must we also must be proud of what tribe we are from or the culture and language will be lost :(
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm

which part from the written above words was adressed to you :D berber are not part of the algerianidentity , berber are the algerian people who have been here before history !!! :D

Walidooo khouya , I dont wana end up quarrelin with a JAKOBIAN ( u kno what I mean :P) But , I said "part" koz Im not of pure Arab blood and neither of pure Berber blood , I have both runnin into my veins !! And it's the case with a lot of Algerians , Im proud of who I am Hamdullah , Im a Muslim , and I know that diversity is AYA min Ayat Allah , so SubhanAllah.
Alhamdulillah .

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
yeah jakobians are though :D u know that :D

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:

... berber are the algerian people who have been here before history !!! :D

:o Ya Walid ya weldi before history there were only ...........Dinosaurs !!! smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I think what bent meant by racist is that it creates a division between people and that we don't need to have such flag since we have the Algerian flag which represents all Algerians: Chouia, Kbayel, Mzabiya, Arabs, Touareg. Like she always says, we should be proud to be Algerian and Muslim no matter who we are or what our language is this way we can stay strong and united.

I hope the message is clear now smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

That is exactly what I meant thank you Mr Beebo!

I wonder what, people who value this flag, know about “l’académie berbère” located in France which is behind this flag, its history, agenda?

I said it is a racist flag because it is the flag of an ethnical group (or RACE as chaouia always say) when you waive it at me you stress your difference from ME (your racial differences ie: physical traits)...and I become the other, the stranger ...I stop being one of yours...I stop being your sister.
This flag divides ... I feel sorry whenever I watch it waived by my compatriots here in Algeria.
I am waiving no flags at you... except this one. Posted Image
And this one means you are my compatriots my sisters and brothers....we are one!

Let me give you one example of this division. In this forum there is a section named Algerian History, Culture, Art, Law, Politics where we used to find threads about singers and writers from all Algeria, but NOW iAit MEnguelat and Mouloud Mammerie threads have been moved to Tamazight forum. You see !!! the division has begun!!!
We used to have one Algerian culture : that is diverse, colourful and rich. Now in our forum we have the culture of the amazigh and the culture of the rest...the others : le3rab! in the Algerian culture section...

I am very sensitive to this issue ....it is sad Wallahi I feel pain to see our forum ending this way... khsara.....

Don't get me wrong I like the idea of the kabyle and chaoui language section, it is very useful. I myself started learning few expressions. BUT the culture is one Algerian culture diverse and rich, strong and united.

Tanmirth , azul all smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
why you don't look to the positive part .people always take it strange when it Concern with the berber nationality.i think it unify a big part of the islamic world the whole north africa .why you don't say that it divide for jamiaat douwal alarabia (the arabic association)and you be sad when you see that flag of shame ;it ignore all those muslim which are not arabs like me .we'd never been racists.and it is used to unify.we don't wait for an arabic initiating to unify our selves and to get the others confession.we believe in this flag and it is just a symbole of the amazigh people around the world.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
it doesnt matter where r we from..we r all muslims & if not e-dz members.. :D one big family u guys ^_^
p.s:algeria is a member in jami3at al douwal al 3rabiya.. (the arabic association) smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
dnt get me wrong cause am proud of being a Muslim Algerian Chaouia.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Tageldunt Zelda

Tageldunt Zelda
  • Girls
  • 46 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Wanted Dead you are supposed to be from khenchla... were Dihya was buried.. and you call the amazigh flag a racist flag ?

Well newsflash ! you are amazigh too whether u like it or not :) 

-*-*-*Viva*-*-*-*Argelia*-*-*-<3 Mi bléd adoptivo... ! ^_^ assa azeka..dima!

*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.

\¸. ALGERIA .¸¸.

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤

..\

☻/

/
; ;
b b