• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Ok excuse me editing your topic title, I was going to split it so you could get a sort of intro thread and another thread for Hamlet but although I asked for help on how to split a thread, got no response, inshallah if that's what you want then it will be done smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

well I want the title to go back cause like u said am startin a new thread 4 each book :D ...really i lost connection & just got it back.. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
so you want Hamlet in another thread from the intro? Because I put it this way so people will know Hamlet is on this thread
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

so you want Hamlet in another thread from the intro? Because I put it this way so people will know Hamlet is on this thread

am writin topics for the book club right now...& yes Hamlet will have its own thread ... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:

its gonna b fun,I can tell already.. :D

Yes well... inshallah

Anyway I have split the remaining threads between here and the Hamlet thread, so I think it all makes more sense now

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
i hate to see this Club going into slumber so how about we try to revive it. we can combine our thoughts and ideas to make it work again because it's really a good idea to let it go to waste.
so what are your suggestion?
i'll start with one:
i think the period we gave each book was too short so we should give each book one month before moving to another one
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

salam
i hate to see this Club going into slumber so how about we try to revive it. we can combine our thoughts and ideas to make it work again because it's really a good idea to let it go to waste.
so what are your suggestion?
i'll start with one:
i think the period we gave each book was too short so we should give each book one month before moving to another one

good idea sis.. this way you don't rush pple.. and you can spread it out and don't run out of books fast :P

WgxUpZ6.png

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

I agree with both of u :D