• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
In the series men are nice and girls are evil: The Algerian men are the nicest!

And girls, I take cash, debit cards, paypal... if you want his addy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUMxZYvTtb8

Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
hada mqarmed hada. i clean my cooker like that on a weekly basis but this guy bahdelna - hab yreja3na baghrira! AAAh ya rejla aah!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
<_< Not that clean actually... he forgot to clean the wall behind the stove...

Ithri you can say the truth....that man is you. isn't he?
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
:lol: hahaha hada wallah ghir wa7do... girls don't u wish u have a husband like that? :D

WgxUpZ6.png

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
hehehehe bent , I was gonna say the same thing.. :P :D
well to b honest I only heard bad things abt algerian guys.. :D ..& when I came to algeria I saw that its true.. :P
for some reason MOST of algerian guys think when get married they wont have to do anything but enjoy their time & not helpin out around the house..women have a life too u kno..& a job & feelings she doesnt has to b in a mood to clean & cook all the time..
his friend was pissin me off talkin like the wife should have no right or that the husband owns her or something like ''u r gonna let her drive?''..wut is this the 1950s or something?.. <_<
well I also met some good algerian guys to b fair..but they're rare.. :P :P

anyways.. :D

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead

hehehehe bent , I was gonna say the same thing.. :P :D
well to b honest I only heard bad things abt algerian guys.. :D ..& when I came to algeria I saw that its true.. :P
for some reason MOST of algerian guys think when get married they wont have to do anything but enjoy their time & not helpin out around the house..women have a life too u kno..& a job & feelings she doesnt has to b in a mood to clean & cook all the time..
his friend was pissin me off talkin like the wife should have no right or that the husband owns her or something like ''u r gonna let her drive?''..wut is this the 1950s or something?.. <_<
well I also met some good algerian guys to b fair..but they're rare.. :P :P

anyways.. :D

100 % great :D
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> mama's boy
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
hahaha,i wish girls be like him
lol
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
:lol: mashallah on him great *sigh* right, he's taken :wub: mamaiya he's Algerian also naaaah unbelievable :o LOOL unfortunately many husbands assume that following the suna is only in getting multiwives etc etc...... ;) :rolleyes:
PBUH did help his wives... what else can I say.. allah ekateir min amthalo,amin :D

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thaaaaaaaaanks for this funny viedo , I couldn't stop of laughting .... baaaaaaaaaaad bad bad ... :D , the sound of his speech is really baaaaad

neshrilha baklawa, ndiralha Milfay , ntayyebelha, neghsellelha , neshrilha tomobil :lol: . Ma ddir walo , holiday :D :D

why doens't he do his things and his wife her things ???? XD , and when someone is ill or needs help then he/she can neshrilha baklawa, ntayabbelhaaaaa, ndirelhaaa Milfaaaaay :D :D

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
<_< he thinks that he will be admired by girls if he says so !!!!

:rolleyes: the best thing is that the woman serves her husband and shows him how happy she is doin that....

-_- but still there would be no harm if he suprises her with inexpected help or dinner or giving baths to his babies..... especially if she is sick or exhausted .... that would be soooo romantic lol :wub:

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
EWWWW , that's not a man !!
Once in a while acceptable , but to have a man like that all the time , I'll end up killin him , seriously !

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
arnt u missing something here :huh: this is all a pre-mariage talk... i woul dlove to see his wife talking after the mariage :lol:
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

:lol: lilia....good point... :D :D
hahahaha sara..well yes to b honest I think that guy was just talkin more than wut he was goin to do..
dnt get me wrong cause I stand by wut I said b4 of course I didnt change my mind..but I think that the man & wife should help each other & not to have just one do all the work.. ^_^

algerian3awawa

algerian3awawa
  • Girls
  • 527 posts

Current mood: Cold
loool
i am sure he is all talk and no action
for one he will get influenced that by the person filming all this hahha

there are really nice algerian guys out there..but so far i've known none who are like that, that actually live in algeria..they tend to be all tlk..but i admire the ones that say it like it is from the begining and don't just lead a girl on then they get married and boom she becomes a slave lol

Posted Image

..smile wen u can..it's cheap medicine..

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Women are never happy! You are all saying you wouldn't like a husband who helps with home chores, yet you wouldn't like one who reads the newspaper while you do everything else. Rigliw rwahkoum!

BentAljazair, He's not me. Ana I would've cleaned behind the stove too smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lori Colson

Lori Colson
  • Girls
  • 135 posts

Current mood:
I don't like this kind of man.
The husband should help his wife but not in this way
Thank you for the funny video.

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

LOL at I would've cleaned behind the stove...

Yes I am a bit disappointed that all ladies did not like him. Wash khasso he is kind, seems to be wleed familia, ntheeef we heb enthafa and would certainly be a loving husband and father so where is the problem. :think:
Here is my theory It has nothing to do with reglage . It is like in ...National Geographic : Algerian female versus Algerian male ... it is all about territory.
The kitchen is the territory of the DZ female not of the male. The male is tolerated only to sustain and protect that territory. Any other activity he would do, that usually, is done by the female would be seen as a threat to her position.
Oh yeah to sustain and protect the territory kitchen means that the DZ male has to:
  • fix the leaking faucet, sink and whatever is not working that needs screw drivers, nails, bolts, or hand drills
  • run errands
  • throw the garbage,
  • take care of the children while mom is busy cooking,
  • and pay all the bills especially the bill of that expensive beautiful gift the female asks about every day ...
If the DZ male do all that properly he should not have time to read the newspaper while the DZ female is cooking..... and so there would be peace at home...or at least we can hope for...

It is all about territory... meskine Mr Propre didnt know that by just cleaning his kitchen that way he became, for the majority of DZ females, the ENEMY.

Still may Allah send him wahda bent familia who will value his niya ...be hnina 3leeh and take care of him ameen...because such DZ men exist only in youtube....

salam

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
the best show off ever :D some poeple just do silly things to look good .... ohhhh God !!

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Women are never happy! You are all saying you wouldn't like a husband who helps with home chores, yet you wouldn't like one who reads the newspaper while you do everything else. Rigliw rwahkoum!

BentAljazair, He's not me. Ana I would've cleaned behind the stove too smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

come on Ithri a guy readin the newspaper while the wife does everything is just being rude.
but this guy is too much..I mean she has to do something around the house.
sure he'll help her but hw is he gonna help her if she doesnt do anything??