- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
Juventus fell behind leaders Internazionale in the race for the Serie A title after being held to a 1-1 draw by Sampdoria.

Giampaolo Pazzini put Samp ahead on 10 minutes after Antonio Cassano, constantly linked with a move to Juve, sent his strike partner clear with a superb through-ball.

Amauri's brave diving header midway through the second half levelled the scores after a teasing cross from substitute Sebastian Giovinco.

It was the least Juve deserved after Pavel Nedved hit the woodwork with a shot and a header while Alessandro Del Piero's free-kick also came back off the bar among other chances.

Cassano's deflected cross struck the post for Samp.

Claudio Ranieri's Juve have only picked up four points from their last four matches following defeats by Udinese and Cagliari and last weekend's last-gasp win at Catania.
Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
thank you vannn ... i love juventus mannnnnnnn
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
thanks walid for passing

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
well well I'm a huge Juve fan too... I watched the game yesterday and we had sooooooooooooooooooooo many chances but we only managed to score one :(

Delpiero nearly scored an amazing free kick again... and nedved hit the post... sighhhh

anyhoo let's hope we can catch up with Inter

WgxUpZ6.png

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
lets beat chelsea