• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam everyone,

I just wanted to pass this great series about how the masons are taking over the world and how they are behind everything that's happening in today's world.

The Arrivals has been a major hit on the internet and has been banned from youtube and its user's channel has been shut down several times with no explanation. Keeping in mind that the videos have no content which violates youtube's conditions and terms, so for it to be banned means that it actually has a true message which they don't want you to know.

This series will open your eyes

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
yes i seen this when it was on youtube, and then went to pass it along, was shut down, every site they have opened on it gets shut down, but it is a must see, so shocking,,,, and really make you think twice about things..
thanks khouya
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I just had the opprtunity to watch this series, yeah I'm late!!!! I was gonna post about it, everyone should watch this series indeed, I also recommend the Zeitgeist, the American version of the series, this one tries to prove that God is a social construct, of course I'm not trying to reinforce that, Allah yehdina w yehdihom, but there are interesting things about Globalization and the US
You can watch it for free on Google video, entitled The Zeitgeist, Final Edition

Again I'm not promoting for Atheism, I'm interested in the two parts of the film discussing the world wars, the new world order, monetary system and globalization

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
salam

I don't watched/heard it before, I and i heard about the film " The Zeitgeis"

I just did a research about this Film ( The Arrivals ) and this is what i found : (Hope that will helps)

The Arrivals or just Arrivals and also known as The Wakeup Project, is a series of conspiracy theory videos that many young Muslims watch. It has a lot of speculation that is unproven. Muslim scholars have spoken against it too

Tariq Preston, from the University of Medinah said:
"The Arrivals" series should not be watched brother. A general warning about the series must be issued. It is enough that the series was made by the shia and openly calls to shia aqeedah particularly regarding what would happen in the last days! It is definately shia dawah and propoganda. After that, there are MANY other mistakes in aqeedah, half truths, and speculation that can not be affirmed or proven. Let the community learn the Qur'an and Sunnah with the understanding of the Sahaabah and not waste their time on such nonsense. Any information about masonry etc. should be taken from orthodox scholars of Islam and approved books on firaq wal adyaan. Please do what you can to warn the community and get the imams of masaajid to issue warnings as well.

Tariq Preston (University of Madeenah)

Why The Arrivals is fake
Islam says one of the way Dajaal controls people is through music. Its ironic how Arrivals has non-stop music, even when quoting Qur'anic verses.
Islam says Dajaal will come at the end of time. Arrivals say it is already here. Therefore it goes against Islam. The Arrivals was made by the Shia who have different hadith.
George Bush said “Iraq was a biblical war against Gog and Magog”. He also believes in antichrist and illumnati, and thinks Muslim countries are controlled by Dajaal, just like Muslims think western countries are controlled by dajaal. Muslims who believe in this stuff are just as irrational as George Bush.

For more please visit this page from Wikiislam : The Arrivals

Thank you Beebo.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

in fact the film seemed to me a little exagerated, of course we cannot believe everyhting, like I said, the Zeitgeist says God is a social construct, but it at least gives part of the truth, as muslims our faith won't be touched by such things, you can watch it and disperse exageration from truth, truth is somehow rational (to a certain extent, lol :P) :D

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Meriem!!!!! you always give the answers I want to give <_< jk :P

Ya, totally agree with you, these are not videos for you to believe in or to "hang-on" per-say. They are just there for you to broaden your perspective on what's going on and how people think and interpret different ideologies.

Thanks for the link and info FOUAD. didn't think this actually got so big to the extent that scholars were talking about it.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

:lol: :lol: :lol: Beebo, stop me if you can looooooooool :lol:

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
Thats why You Guys Should Watch the SIgns Series on Dailymotion....It even explains how the Zeitgeist part about religion is right and wrong at the same time. Just keep in mind that Jesus was not born on december 25th, but that date was instaured on purpose to coincide with the "astronomical" alignement of the stars, and fool honest people who honestly want to worship God, and send them on the srong path.

I Will Keep Saying it! THE SIGNS PEOPLE ! THE SIGNS!!
Posted Image

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Jesus was not born on december 25th

The letter J did not exist before 1600, the bible was written way before then,

the letter J doesn't exist in Latin, or Greek so how could he be called Jesus?

That being so when they are calling Jesus....who are they actually calling.

• Sosso likes this