- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
hmm, scheint es wie der deutsche Abschnitt steht noch im Augenblick, warum das ist?
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
hihi, jaaa , so ist es eben wenn wit nur zwei Mitglieder haben, die deutsch sprechen :D

inshaallah , ich werde bald neue Ideen entwickeln und einige neue Themen finden, die interessant sein sollten und andere deutschsprachige vielleicht zu unseren Forum anziehen könnten ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hihi, yeeees, it must be like this, when we have only two members who speak really German :D

inshallah, I will soon develop new ideas and some new themes, which should be interesting and perhaps also attrack other German-speakers here to our forum ^ _ ^

smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
في كبري عرفت القيمة

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

mein Bruder, bin ich hier, Ihnen mit diesem so zu helfen, wenn Sie alles gerade erklären mir benötigen, oder PM ich… wir dieses attraktive schnelle bilden muss.

im here to help you my brother, tell me if i can do anything for you... we must make this an exciting and attractive forum...

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
sahha H@ckZoR ^_^ ... like we talked, we can use this place to discuss about plans in german section

I think to introduce the following topics in the german section (in the coming time, when I find enought time to look properly enough to these subjects )

1) deutsche Sprichwörter ( die Weisheiten der deutschen Sprache )
( --> german proverbs , the wisdoms of the german language ) : proverbs in german language

2) deutsche Gedichte
( --> german poems ) : court nice german poems ( if they exist :D )

3) Mathematik auf deutsch
( --> mathematics in german ) : we can explain the numbers here and operations ^^

4) Klischees und "Vorurteile"
( flitches and prejudices in Germany ) : what do the public opinion think in Germany or Denmark

5) Kultur und Gewohnheit
( germanic culture and habits ) : hmmm, yeees about this subject I am not so sure ...^^

6) Wörter-rate-Spiel
( words guessing game ) : to make some veriety in the serious subjects :D

And of course , we will try to translate every post in english !! , cause this will also be a section for all members , not only for german speakers ^_^ , ( till the moment its just me and you who can use the german language XD ... we will be almost alone here ... but in future perhaps when our children come here :D :D , they will see that and be proud of what their fathers have made :lol:

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

SubhanAllah its like u read my mind :P or else i told u once haha but yes i agree i had the same in mind almost :P

when do u think we will start on this ??

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Sooon I can start ^^ .... If you want we can devide the topics between us ... 3 for me and 3 for you ^^

I can take the poems , the wisdoms, and the culture ...

and you can take math, prejudices, and word-quessing game ....

Its only a suggestion ;)

Tell me what you like to take and you can have it :D ...

I will start as soon as possible to search for intressting articles for these topics ... when some formalities are done with me ;) ...

But if you have something , then you can also post it smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

if u take 1 , 2, 3, :P ill take 4 ,5 ,6 :P i dont like math

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Ok mein Freund !! abgemacht ( deal ) :D

I will take 1, 2, 3 and you take 4,5,6 ;)

I like maaaaaaath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoooh :cheesy: :D

I am missing the time where, I beated everyone in the first semester in math :D , I was a winner ;) :D ... and get very soon famous as the math-genius :D :D ... people knew my name , even I never saw them :D , they came to me and asked me about math :D

Ok , I didn't want to show off myself now :snooty: :flex: :silenced: :D :D , but I only miss that time of long discussions in math :D ---> It was like in the " al Ittijah almo3akis " in aljazeera :D :D

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

haha smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> mashallah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> hehehe was always the computer expert lol ou mazel expert smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />