• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

The 24th February 1971 Algeria nationalized its oil industry.
Here is a video about the road to nationalization.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoqO8MOeUFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMyx44EYkjI

You can read more about that event in this book “Oil politics” page 150.

Sid Ahmed Ghozali was the CEO of SONATRACH at that time.
He was young...at that time ...the president, the ministers; the national companies’ executives were all young.
Now they are all old...desperately old...
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
wow... i thought i'd come in to find some new article..turns out to be 35yrs old lol. very good videos shoukran bent.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
This was when Algerian leaders had a vision of the future, the country, the civilization they wanted to build as part of the Muslim, and the Third non-aligned world. One feels that despite all the mistakes, there was a goal behind it and every action was something getting us closed to it.

Like Malek Bennabi said in one of his conferences, the risk is for the Muslim world is to accumulate imported goods, policies, strategies, etc. instead of building and constructing something using the local human, intellectual and natural powers. This is unfortunately what were doing today.

A strange feeling when I heard the United Arab Republic mentioned in that video. Some nations advance and others go backward.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Very informative videos sis thanks alot, it's also nice cool to watch historic events taking place, it's like being there and reliving it smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png