• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:

Have Sun...

Hab Sonne im Herzen,........................................ Have sun in your heart,
ob's stürmt oder schneit,.................................... wether it’s storming or snowing,
ob der Himmel voll Wolken,................................ whether the sky is full of clouds,
die Erde voll Streit! ,.......................................... wheter the earth full of dispute!
Hab Sonne im Herzen, ....................................... Have sun in your heart,
dann komme, was mag!..................................... and let come what may come!
das leuchtet voll Licht dir,................................... this illuminates you the light
den dunkelsten Tag! ......................................... for the darkest day!

Hab ein Lied auf den Lippen, ............................. Have a song on your lips,
mit fröhlichem Klang,........................................ with cheery sound
und macht auch des Alltags,.............................. if the daily crowd
Gedränge dich bang! ....................................... is driving you unwell !
Hab ein Lied auf den Lippen, ............................. Have a song on your lips,
dann komme was mag ....................................and let come what may come!
das hilft dir verwinden.......................................that helps you to overcome
den einsamsten Tag! ........................................the day where you feel the most lonly!

Hab ein Wort auch für Andre..............................Have also a word for others
in Sorg und in Pein............................................in sorrow and in pain
und sag, was dich selber...................................and tell to others the events
so frohgemut läßt sein: ....................................wich let you be so happy:
Hab ein Lied auf den Lippen, .............................Have a song on your lips,
verlier nie den Mut, ..........................................never lose the courage,
hab Sonne im Herzen, .......................................have sun in your heart,
und Alles wird gut! ...........................................and everything will be Ok!

Written by Caesar Flaischlen (*1864 - t :1920) , in 1900 #
Ýí ßÈÑí ÚÑÝÊ ÇáÞíãÉ

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
very nice smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> keep em coming
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 487 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
:blush: it's me again, came to correct some letters...

Have Sun...

Hab Sonne im Herzen,........................................ Have sun in your heart,
ob's stürmt oder schneit,.................................... wether it’s storming or snowing,
ob der Himmel voll Wolken,................................ whether the sky is full of clouds,
die Erde voll Streit! ,.......................................... wheter the earth full of dispute!
Hab Sonne im Herzen, ....................................... Have sun in your heart,
dann komme, was mag!..................................... and let come what may come!
das leuchtet voll Licht dir,................................... this illuminates you the light
den dunkelsten Tag! ......................................... for the darkest day!

mit fröhlichem Klang,........................................ with cheery sound
und macht auch des Alltags,.............................. if the daily crowd
Gedränge dich bang! ....................................... is driving you unwell !
dann komme was mag ....................................and let come what may come!
das hilft dir verwinden.......................................that helps you to overcome
den einsamsten Tag! ........................................the day where you feel the most lonly!

Hab ein Wort auch für Andre..............................Have also a word for others
in Sorg und in Pein............................................in sorrow and in pain
und sag, was dich selber...................................and tell to others the events
so frohgemut läßt sein: ....................................wich let you be so happy:
Hab ein Lied auf den Lippen, .............................Have a song on your lips,
verlier nie den Mut, ..........................................never lose the courage,
hab Sonne im Herzen, .......................................have sun in your heart,
und Alles wird gut! ...........................................and everything will be Ok!

Written by Caesar Flaischlen (*1864 - t :1920) , in 1900 #

The sleeplessness for me... I hope these corrections not irritating...
Don't waste your time and words vainly, both can't be returned back.
Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:

:blush: it's me again, came to correct some letters...
The sleeplessness for me... I hope these corrections not irritating...

Thank you very much for your help Saffron smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . I appreciate it !!!!

why you wrote such an invisible sentence at the end ?? :D

But could you tell me please how it works with you with the german alphabets and with me it don't work ?? :mellow: