• 703 posts

Current mood:
so true sister jannah :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

:lol: .... I never saw it from that side :P :D ... In Germany we write "Dj" for "j" ... cause we have no "g"-spelling :P ... ( 7arf "geem" ) ... If I write only "j" without "d" then it is like I would say : " youm3a" or "yame3" <_< ... I get used always to wirte "djum3a"

and djazaki Allaho khaira al djaza2 ^_^

Oh OK demi I just thought why does he keep on using D maan does he have a problem with D.. :D I thought maybe coz of where you from (stats in Algeria) -_- Ok soo its the Germ lang
Thanx dfor dthat Djmy :rolleyes:

and NO Syrian say jeem and NOT jim. <_<

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Okay! This week's khotba was about women's rights.

As expected, there were examples from the seera and the rights that women practiced at the time of the prophet, but there is one thing that is worth pondering.

As you know, in Islam a woman is not supposed to travel to distant places without a mahrem. The reason, the imam says, is not to ...

No comment.

This "A women is not supposed to serve, but to be served by man" makes NO sens to me.

SonicDream

SonicDream
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Current mood:
salam

Honestly SAEEDA~ROUKAYA, I did not see that coming from you!
"No comment" and "makes NO sense" by themselves do not really apply for any
type of constructive statement and they could pass out as flaming if used in that way.

Now, for all those protester, I do not really understand what are you trying to reach out with; that was
the theme of our khotba and that is what our shiekh (an educated islamic scholar) had to say on the matter. Well, just in case I have
misinterpreted what he was trying to convey I'll re-state it in its Arabic context : "المرأة هي ليست خادمة, و لكنها مخدومة من قبل الرجل".

Obviously enough, what he is trying to do (and myself!) is simply to encourage us to the knowledge that a woman is not to be oppressed but to be honored. There is totally
no need to make this one sentence the center of the world ! ^_^

Lastly, may Allah forgive me if I have wronged in anyway.

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

salam

Honestly SAEEDA~ROUKAYA, I did not see that coming from you!
"No comment" and "makes NO sense" by themselves do not really apply for any
type of constructive statement and they could pass out as flaming if used in that way.

Now, for all those protester, I do not really understand what are you trying to reach out with; that was
the theme of our khotba and that is what our shiekh (an educated islamic scholar) had to say on the matter. Well, just in case I have
misinterpreted what he was trying to convey I'll re-state it in its Arabic context : "المرأة هي ليست خادمة, و لكنها مخدومة من قبل الرجل".
Obviously enough, what he is trying to do (and myself!) is simply to encourage us to the knowledge that a woman is not to be oppressed but to be honored. There is totally

Oh I'm sowy dude even in Arabic it still doesn't make sens to me.Will you please explain to me sir? ^_^
I did not want to commit on that becoz; I have commented on this "in Islam a woman is not supposed to travel to distant places without a mahrem." million times in my previous posts and I'm getting sick of it.To be honest SD I don't feel its right towards women. Maybe when I'm older I'll get a clear understand of this issue. As I'm only 8 trying hard to understand Islam the light of ma life. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

May Allah forgive me if I was rude -_-

Ps: I could be ignorant at the moment.

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Sorry sonicdream I thought to share this funny thing with ya. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

"A women is not supposed to serve, but to be served by man" that<<< is like this>> alhaj mousa,mousa alhaj :D lol

salaamy.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

"A women is not supposed to serve, but to be served by man"

salam

in islam, woman is like a gem that has to be preserved. all the rules stated in the holy Coran or by our beloved prophet ( peace be upon him) are in her favor. one might think that it's opression and not fair towards her but do we really believe that :huh:
let's think about traveling with a mahrem in that way.. a woman travels abroad alone, when she arrives to that country she gets robbed; her luggage, money papers... all gone. she finds herself alone among strangers who won't hesitate in taking advantage of her as she is all vulnerable and helpless. so having a man by her side would be a protection for her.
and for the statement: "A women is not supposed to serve, but to be served by man" it's not only about daily house chores which in my opinion are among woman's tasks to take care of her house , husband and chikdren ( of course a little help form the husband won't hurt ^_^) that staement is about when the woman has to deal with outside charges like shoping, she has to go to the market and have contact with stranger men, bargain with them, get her grocery and then go home heavy loaded to prepare lunch. isn't that unfair towards her -_-
therfore, all these rules are to honnor, preserve and protect the woman. and i thank God i was born a moslim girl and ask him to guide us through his rightful path and keep us away fromany temptation.

To be honest SD I don't feel its right towards women. Maybe when I'm older I'll get a clear understand of this issue. As I'm only 18 trying hard to understand Islam the light of ma life. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
May Allah forgive me if I was rude -_-
Ps: I could be ignorant at the moment.

i hope u'll do soon inshallah so all the rest of your life will be enlightened.
Posted Image

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
thank you lilia siter
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Today the Imam was speaking about trust to Allah ( attawakkoul).
He told us, that our earning is predetermined before we get out from the stomach of our mother.
So the thing which we shall not worry about is our earning ^^.
As an easy example he told us about the birds. Sooo look to the birds. They make full trust to Allah. They have no education, and no diploma, but although they go out with empty stomachs and go back with full stomachs. So who gives this birds their food ?? It is Allah of course.
The human-beings shall be like the birds. They shall trust Allah strong from their inner heart but that shall not mean, to do nothing or less :P , he told us ^^ . Because if the birds would stay in their nest waiting for lunch to come in their mouth, then they can wait for a long time :D . Soooo they make the most possible with the ability that Allah gave them and get their predetermined earning.
The same counts for human-beings. They shall make effort and use the ability that Allah has given to them and trust Allah.

That was the brief version of the Fridays-speech today ^_^

And inshaallah till next time smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Our speech for this friday was a rather interesting one. It was about being fair to your employees and paying them on time, respecting them, honoring them and accepting the fact that they are 1000's of miles away from loved ones and only trying to earn a halal wage.

Ofcourse some of you know that Dubai was built on the back of cheap labourers, people from India and Pakistan being given very little money from the amount of work they do. The khutbah was also directed at the recent leakage of a video showing Sheikh Essa beating up and torturing a business partner for something as little as $5000.

inshallah sermons like these bring more awareness and help the government take more stricter rules in protecting workers and proper judicial system is in place to punish those even in high places.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Fridays speech 08.05.2009

Before yesterday in the Fridays speech the Imam spoke in generally about justice and to be also mercy.
The best was that the Friday-speech before yesterday was in Arabic and in English XD That was cool. Also with the Egyptian dialect oooooh I liked it ^^.

So a short version of the speech:
Justice is one of Gods names ( al 3adl). And God tell us to be always fair in our environment without exception. That means, if we know exactly that someone has done something bad to an other, or to his environment then we must testify it, even it is our father, mother, family or even ourselves. And even if it was a Muslim who have made something bad to a Jew (e.g.), then we must testify this. Because only when justice is ruling, then peace and trust are dominating.

The Imam also told us to be mercy. It is one of Gods properties. We shall not be that hard to people who has treat us in a wrong way. Islam is mercy and good behavior. We shall always keep in our mind how Islam has spread in Malaysia and Indunesia. Not with combats and sword, but just with good behavior of the Muslim sellers and buyers in that region.

That was a brief abstract of the Fridays speech (of before yesterday ^^).
Sooo, Till next time inshaallah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />