• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SonicDream

SonicDream
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Current mood:
salam!

This topic is dedicated to both engellilia and saffron since both are interested in learning the German language. Also, I wanted to demonstrate how the synonyms game could
be of some use, after knowing what their interests are, I could share this site with them, but never mind.

http://www.german-grammar.de/index.htm

The site is simply the most thorough website that I could ever find on the web catering for the needs of those whom
want to learn the German language. It has a literature section, a chat system, a dedicated forum and everything else that you might need.
But most importantly , a complete coverage of the German grammar .

I'm sure you'll love it!!! Viel SpaB ^_^
----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh! And, if you are familiar with the German language and want to learn Spanish then pay heed that this website is affiliated with another
"cousin" website that is just as excellent.

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 488 posts

Current mood: Tired
Thanks SonicDream for link smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I found very interesting and pleasant to learn germany (and other languages) here in e-dz languages section ;)
Don't waste your time and words vainly, both can't be returned back.
Posted Image

SonicDream

SonicDream
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Current mood:
You are welcome saffron, glad to help anytime.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
thanks SonicDream for the link it seems really interesting and helpful. with this and demi's lessons i'll be pro in no time :D
Danke bruder

wow demi ALL these thanks!!! :huh:
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
hello, i hope you're fine, does any one here has or know a website in which i can learn german , for beginners, and when i say beginner i really mean beginner as level 0

i would like to learn german and Italian, but i don't know a word in these two lges, anyways i have visited this website povided by SonicDream, but i still need sth that teaches basics

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
am sure Demi, Yaye or Haxor can help. Personally I wouldn't know where to look.

Demi?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Well in my opinion, the site proposed by Sonic Dream is really good for beginners ...smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
it just needs time to be worked out ... but that need every language at the beginning ...^^

Just try the proposed site from Sonic, it is in english , but I think this is no problem for meriem18 ^^
في كبري عرفت القيمة