• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
To my surprise, Bouteflika went to Tizi Ouzou on a presidential visit. I guess it's a mile stone achievement to be able to come out of there alive. Tizi has been a hot bed for terrorists and only recently, there were two deadly attacks in the area. I hope nshallah this trip will unite the Algerian people.

Articles below:

There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
uniting algerie? what u mean and also what kind of terrorits u talking about,, i have many friends and family who go always in tizi, and no problem,,one was just there last week doing a concert funny no terrorists killed him

it is his way of trying to get votes.. he is trying to show he cares, he will be in chawiland soon, and will receive a plate of makroud. while many areas stay with all things,, the village of the amazigh areas still suffer with out gas, water, electric, schools, roads, and medical.. maybe if he fixed those problems he would get votes without trying so hard.
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
Plz sis! which Chaoui land are you exactly talking about!! cos your always like: chaoui land chaoui land and me am almost having no clue about it!!!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Batna

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
well yes I hop this will unite algerians too.
yea I heard abt hw dangerous Tizi is, in fact my friend's cousin got kidnapped when he went there. although he wasnt harmed since his father paid the ransom hamdellilah.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

To my surprise, Bouteflika went to Tizi Ouzou on a presidential visit.

Primo, I don't see why the visit did surprise you. What should have surprised you is that he didn't go there since 99. Bouteflika is the present president, the candidate and the future president. He can't afford another 5% participation vote in Tizi so he had to go!

I guess it's a mile stone achievement to be able to come out of there alive.

What do you mean? I hope you saying this because of the terros threat and not something else.

Tizi has been a hot bed for terrorists and only recently, there were two deadly attacks in the area.

Th terrorists used to frighten the people of Medea, Blida, Lakhdaria, Boumerdes, Algiers etc. for a long period but they lost the war there so they backed to other regions like extreme east (Tebessa), Sahara and the Kabylie (among other reasons, because of the absence of the police and gendarmerie since the 3roush thing events).
But most their actions are in remote mountainous villages and not in the city of Tizi Ouzou. So all in all, considering his physical safety, Bouteflika takes the same risk being in Tizi, Tindouf, Oran or Annaba.

I hope nshallah this trip will unite the Algerian people.

This is the best! Ya Fatony I told you a few times already that you should go visit Tizi in order to clear all your wrong ideas about it.
What brings Bouteflika's visit and Algerian unity together? It's like you feel Kabylie is a ghetto for Kabyles, and nobody is allowed in or out. Algeria is united, and it didn't wait for Bouteflika to visit Tizi to make this happen...

the village of the amazigh areas still suffer with out gas, water, electric, schools, roads, and medical.. maybe if he fixed those problems he would get votes without trying so hard.

For the sake of fairness, there are forgotten regions all around DZ, and not only in Chaoui land or Kabylie. Although I know that villages in bled Chaouia are in a very bad state and haven't seen the difference with when we were colonised by the French.

Batna

Not only. Biskra, Khenchla, Oum Bouaghi...

well yes I hop this will unite algerians too.
yea I heard abt hw dangerous Tizi is, in fact my friend's cousin got kidnapped when he went there. although he wasnt harmed since his father paid the ransom hamdellilah.

The kidnapping reached indeed dangerous levels in Tizi, prolly because police and gendarmerie left the place, because many ppl are poor, because kidnapped ppl relatives pay the ransoms, etc.
But this doesn't happen in Tizi only. Djelfa, Eloued, Boumerdes, Ghardaya, Laghouat, etc. do also experience the same activity.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

yes we are very united Ithri. Please Read about the 1980's Berber spring, and the 2001 Black spring events.

As of April 2001 (few days after the beginning of the black spring) there were 43 young kabyles killed. As of July 2001, there were 267 young kabyles shot by bullets, of which 50 died (18,7 %). The Issad commission note that "It is only comparable to military losses in very tough battles during war time, The security forces, at the same time and at the same place do not present any wounded man by bullets, nor anyone killed by bullets."

As of April 2002, the Algerian Human Rights League reports 90 Kabyles killed, 5000 wounded of which 200 have become permanently disabled, and thousands of arrests, bad treatment, torture and arbitrary detentions.

At the end of the black spring events, the Algerian press reports 126 Kabyles killed, and thousands were severely injured in the riots, or tortured by the Gendarmerie.

http://en.wikipedia....pring_(Kabylie)

somehow I find it hard to believe that we are united! Hence why I wished for unity.

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
the thief on the altar , preaching the freemasons

i wonder what has left in algeria for this man !!!

ps: what happened in kabyle regions in 2001 is really brave , chaouia are cowards !!!
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

ps: what happened in kabyle regions in 2001 is really brave , chaouia are cowards !!!

like your name says: ohhhh boy, not many will like this comment. lol

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
i'm an honest chaoui :D

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

ps: chaouia are cowards !!!

c'est n'importe quoi ! <_<

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

yes we are very united Ithri. Please Read about the 1980's Berber spring, and the 2001 Black spring events.
http://en.wikipedia....pring_(Kabylie)

somehow I find it hard to believe that we are united! Hence why I wished for unity.

I disagreed with your statement because you talked about the Kabyles when you said Algerians are not united, hinting that Kabyles and the rest were not united. And your proof seems to be the 97 killed people in 2001. Hmm in this case considering the 100k to 200k people dead during the 90s and till now, I would guess you should think the unity problem (if any) is more to be looked at everywhere else in DZ.

Second point, it is not because there's an issue between many Kabyles and the Power in place (which representativity doesn't go beyong Club des Pins) that the Kabyles are not united with the 36M Algerians!!!

Third point, you seemed to think that Bouteflika's visit was the beginning of this "unity". Come one!

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Fatony uma,, here is a recent video taken of the footage of M'zab Amazighen fighting Arabs ,, please do not assume Kabylia is what you think, this is happening all over Algerie.. you want to talk about uniting, yet our people suffer more from the government then from the people or regions

http://www.youtube.c...watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...7-I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
LA GUERRE ENTRE MZAB ET CHAANBA

http://www.youtube.c...watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...b1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
tkout arris ichawiyanes imazighanes
la marche

here above also is a march from 2004,, things like this are happening all over, yet they are not on the front pages of the newspapers you read, sadly you only hear about Kabylia

ps. not all chaouias are cowards, some do stand up to the government and this is my village above in the video,,

kriptek

kriptek
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood:
I don't think so,the Chaoui are smart,and diplomatic,they have no hard-feeling against algerian arabs,arabophones,the Chaouis dont' have to follow anybody.

The kabyles are not the good example for the Chaouis,i don't think what happened in 2001 was brave at all,they have differents objectives,Chaouis do not agree with kabyles "revendications".

Did the kabyles has some kind of concertation with the Chaouis about any revendications ??

No !! then,why should the Chaouis worry about the consequences,nobody ask us our opinion,therefore,we'll keep it for ourselves.
Chaouis are not and will never be the ennemis of arabs,arabophones.

Whoever wants to go on a crusade against other algerians,is free to do it by himself,we just don't to be part of it,period.

Nobody will use the Chaouis as an instrument for political purposes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thief on the altar , preaching the freemasons

i wonder what has left in algeria for this man !!!

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

azzul uma, sorry but maybe you do not know of the MAC movement in Aures which is agaist arabphone and their progress on uniting with the Kabylie on their agenda.

will try to translate of their articles about the makroud, maybe you can open your eyes to see what is really going on here for you to say that they are not enemies of arabphone, sad to say but many are standing up for our right to our language and maybe not doing it in a way that many agree on, it is reality of whats happening

kriptek

kriptek
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood:
The MAK "Movement" is a franco-kabyle invention that has no real basis in Algeria,not even in the kabylie,in the Aures,the MAK has no cloud period.

This a kabylist propaganda that has no real effect on the country over all,and zero effect in the Aures.

What is standing for your rights means ??

What rights are we talking about ?

In what way.kabyles "rights" have to do with the Chaouis ??

I don't think there are any similarities between the two !!

The kabyle extremists are so isolated and impopular that they are trying to invent alliances that do not exist.

I don't need any translation of franco-kabyle propaganda.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

azzul uma, sorry but maybe you do not know of the MAC movement in Aures which is agaist arabphone and their progress on uniting with the Kabylie on their agenda.

will try to translate of their articles about the makroud, maybe you can open your eyes to see what is really going on here for you to say that they are not enemies of arabphone, sad to say but many are standing up for our right to our language and maybe not doing it in a way that many agree on, it is reality of whats happening

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

its not mak, its a new movement called MAC difference and it is the movement chawi maybe you need to catch up on things before you say what you think it is,and it is based in algerie out of Aures

kriptek

kriptek
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Current mood:
Oh yeah,i forget that is its cousin,just change one letter,and here it is,the brand new party for the "liberation of the Chaouis,

I don't think algerians are going to buy your stories,i don't need to catch up with any activities of french propaganda in Algeria.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its not mak, its a new movement called MAC difference and it is the movement chawi maybe you need to catch up on things before you say what you think it is,and it is based in algerie out of Aures

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:

:o
I have no respect for the racist people who support the MAK (Autonomy of Kabyly movement ) Now I discover that there is a MAC which certainly means (Autonomy of Chawiland movement) What a shame!!! :thumbdown:
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL