• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam everyone,

I know that this is recurring news to our old members who have been here long and who have seen us post a topic such as this one many many times lol

This should be our last time inshallah, we plan to stay with our current host inshallah and we also will be working very hard to adding more and more articles to our new and improved site.

Please take a look at it and give us any feedback on it ( we accept all kinds of criticism )

www.e-dz.com

WgxUpZ6.png

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Nice, but can you try and match the styles of the site and forum.
Get some of that dark blue fading background going along with the black title bar etc.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
i like the new look of the site. and it's a nice idea to have the photo slideshow of Algerian cities. there is one little suggestion i would like to make: thePosted Image banner should be in the middle or taking all the large of the page, and the writing would be more catchy if it's in "relief"

good luck in expanding it more inshallah

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thanks for the input everyone,

Ozzy: I see what you mean, but I did that on purpose because I want to make the impression that the site is completely separate from the community forums.

Lilia: We took ur advice and many other members regarding the logo and we've changed it and given it a fresh cool look as you can see (thanks to playboi for the idea).

Thanks smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

ăÍăĎ - Mohammed

ăÍăĎ - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
The website looks good, I really like the picture slideshow.
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Ozzy: I see what you mean, but I did that on purpose because I want to make the impression that the site is completely separate from the community forums.

No broblem. I thought it might help keep the site's look a lot more consistent, but I see what you are going for smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />