- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
im getting a new old car, that im going to rebuild starting with the sound, i have currently my city's loudest car so they say! haha .. my styling project will start after ramadan ill keep you all updated inchalah
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
what car is that haxzor
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Ford Mondeo 94' 1.8i 16v 115 hp ( only the first day now it has 125 ) im going to rebuild it inchalah ill show you a picture of my old car then you will see what i mean.

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Well i dropped that plan i had with the mondeo, i bought an audi A6 instead lol and im getting and peugeot 607 to very soon

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

thanks for the update haxor. long time no see brother... where did u dissapear to? Dont tell me you forgot to pay the internet bill.

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

thanks for the update haxor. long time no see brother... where did u dissapear to? Dont tell me you forgot to pay the internet bill.

He was probably out buying the A6...or he bought the A6 and didn't have enough money left to pay for the internet lol.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I got an amazing 38B old style, always comes late, makes you burn in the sun, and makes the loudest sound in the city, AND the most important hated by the whole city, a dream becoming real!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I got an amazing 38B old style, always comes late, makes you burn in the sun, and makes the loudest sound in the city, AND the most important hated by the whole city, a dream becoming real!

I typed "38B" and "old" on google... Well let's just say next time, give us a direct link to the image of the car. Women!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Fatony, stop blaming her... you're old and wise enough to not put that combo of words together in google without running into "trouble"

Welcome back Haxor....Bsa7tek bro.. I love the A6 :D

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
well that would require some intelligence from people, just a lil bit of it, to discover that it is an old yellow bus, the worst on earth as a matter of fact, I just forgot to mention that it was yellow, anyway, I believe Haxor's A6 is much more comfortable, l3okba leya I get one in a future somewhere

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Thanks guys smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You can not imagine how busy ive been, i dont even belive it my self. the past 8 months have been up and down... well im back again and i feel goooooood :D

Audi A6 2,5 TDI V6 .. well it does swallows a lot of diesel but the experience is awsome omg, and i can assure u guys it goes from 0 to 100 FAST!! haha :D

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Well, I don't drive-im not allowed to move 1 metre without a licence :( ..I walk--much more healthier !!! :D ....
But our family car is Dodge Durango (silver) a big 8-cylinder monster, thank God fuel is cheap in Saudi ...

When I start driving inchAllah I'm getting a cadillac CTS-V/ (lol watch me end up with a Ford Mondeo ;) )
Regarding the mustang- We have 2 in the place we live in...they are hot ;) ... a yellow one in black stripes and a white one =]
  • HaXoR likes this

Done is better than perfect.

Sofiane

Sofiane
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Current mood:
Very nice rides mashallah everyone,

alhamdulilah i drive a SuperCharged Honda Prelude Type-S, and I love it smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Posted Image
This is my baby

Posted Image
Interior
Posted Image
Posted Image
and of course my signature ;)
  • writersfreedom and abdel like this

"Algerian By Nature, Proud By Choice"

"...Got The Muslim Pride engraved on my Heart, that should keep me Alive & engaged so I never fall apart..."

"إذا أمسيت فلا تنتظر الصباح، وإذا أصبحت فلا تنتظر المساء، وخذ من صحتك لسقمك، ومن حياتك لموتك"

"ما لي وللدنيا، إنما مثلي ومثل الدنيا كمثل راكب قال في ظل شجرة في يوم صائف ثم راح وتركها، فكن في الدنيا كأنك غريب أوعابر سبيل"

صدق رسول الله

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

welcome back Sofiane. How long has it been bro.. 3 yrs? mashallah nice car man, what happened to the white one u used to have..?

Sofiane

Sofiane
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Current mood:
salam bro, how are you doing? inshalah all is well... yeah it has been a while, but not 3 years, i believe its been 2. Life sometimes throws obstacles at you which could, at times, take a while to overwhelm.. alhamdulilah i am back n everything is great. Oh n the white one has been gone for a very long time now :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

this must be a sponge when it comes to Gas.. how much you spending on it a week?

Sofiane

Sofiane
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Current mood:

this must be a sponge when it comes to Gas.. how much you spending on it a week?

Wallah its not great, but not too bad. I mean ultimately it is a Honda, and Hondas are known to be somewhat fuel efficient. :D
The only thing is that it has a bigger than normal engine for a Honda especially since its a Type-S (rare) and the Mods i put on the engine n the Supercharger are the ones that literally make the engine starve for fuel. I spend Approx. $90 a week or so, depending on how much i drive. But alhamdulilah it's a beast on the road so i am content with it :D

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
That's a really Nice car Masha'Allah! 

I Love the DZIRI written on it ,very Genuine! 

Welcome Back! :D 

Take it easy , cuz u know most beasts can't be tamed lol :D 

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image