• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Do you guys think Ronaldo is worth 80 million?. I think clubs are getting out of control in valuing players. The FA need to regulate this and put a team of valuers in place whom are independent from all clubs.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
80?? with this sum of money we can solve many problems in DZ.....
he worths 40......... he is not that good to pay 80 millions for'im.......but real madrid wanna do some business(tshirts,adver....)
i dnt like him that much
......By Hamouz

Yaye

Yaye
  • Girls
  • 290 posts

Current mood:
he's a good player but i think it toooooo much

i read in a swedish newspaper today that R.madrid had to pay the ammount or else they would have been forced to pay the fee 2 728 264,82 EUR which they had an agreement on. They wrote a contract last year which involved that if Real Madrid hadn't made a deal with United before the 30th of June this year then they would have to pay 2 728 264,82 EUR to C.R, and if C.R would have said no then he had to pay 2 728 264,82 EUR to Real Madrid.
I'M INTERNATIONAL BAAAAABYYYY

Posted Image

HaXoR

HaXoR
  • Members
  • 220 posts

Current mood: Lurking
he is not worth it!
Algerie Dima Fi Galbi.

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
94 millions Euro :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have read !! unbelievable !!!

That shows how the world is guided -_- .... the poor people down in Africa die from hungry and there in europe, they buy a player with 94 million Euro <_< , that can't go well for a long time ....
في كبري عرفت القيمة

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
really? that much ha? well good for him :D but does he get that money per season or wut? I mean do they pay him that and he has tp play for them for like 5-10 years or something?
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I think majority of the money goes to the club. He probably get's a tenth of it or so. More so, he gets a contract in return for 5 years. This guy is gunna be well paid.

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
80£ too much,even though real will win about 100 millions euro a year after this deal but the market will be difficult for the other clubs
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
the club is taking 70 I think because he's breaking the contract.... but I totally disagree that he's anywhere near the best player in the world. I hope that his move to Real will cost him his career and end it... I don't like arrogant people and I assure you that he's their king.

WgxUpZ6.png