Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired

:salaam:

Posted Image

The prophet Mouhammad

Today, around the world there are still millions of people who have not bothered to find out who this prophet is? what he did in his life? what his message is? ....
Even worse ... there are millions of people who have not heard of "Muhammad" the elect of Allah among His creation to convey His last message to the communities of humans (INSS) and Djin;

The duty of every Muslim is to call people to Allah through His mercy.
The duty of every Muslim is also to take Muhammad (peace and salvation of Allah be upon him) as the best example , the best teacher. Before that, as a Muslim one should read his history so that he/she can loves him.

"Say: If you love Allah, follow me, Allah will love you and then forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
>> The family of Imran-31
<<

>> - 31

Let us be so many to read and write about him, to talk and speak about him. As a million people around his sunnah and Sirah (biography, acts and words) we have a better chance to transmit his message (Islam) to millions of people on earth, among those who do not know him really, , those who do not know him at all and finally those who do not know him enough ,.

This group is dedicated for our beloved Prophet Mouhammad ( peace be upon him ), please join and invite (others) to join

http://www.facebook....gid=51149156196

Lori Colson

Lori Colson
  • Girls
  • 135 posts

Current mood:
Endless thanks Amina

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

you're welcome Lori smile ... hemm I need to change the topic title :think:

PS : by the way e-dzrs , I finished my univ and I AM BAAACK smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ..lets continue the knowledge trip !

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Yes, thank you sister Amina for this nice topic smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Inshaallah when I register in Facebook one day ^^ ... I will see to join this group

ANd what is wrong with the topic title ?? :mellow: ... cause you say that you wanna change it ^^

and kolshi Mabrouk for finishing University ^_^

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

you're welcome demi , it is ok now with title , I added "facebook group" , it wasn't before ... I just hope Fatony will not consider it as undesirable advertising :rolleyes: