• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Sallamo alaykum sister and brothers..

I agree that you get many problems when u go to Algeria and all that...
But why do we blame them? oh because we are the lucky once, we're not living like them?
instead of talking bad about our people, we should ed3i Allah li yahdehoom ow yahdeena inshallah .. It doesn't make us better than them by calling them animals? And it's shahro Ramadan, this is not the way we should talk about other.. Tweklo 3la Rebi...

mi3za

mi3za
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Current mood:
people urinate on walls throughout the world. its not just algeria.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
fatony what did you expect Algeria to be?? like Paris? imagine if you went to Egypt or Syria. If there was no historic monuments there i swear noone would dare go there. This is why we are called a 3rd world country. people are angry at the government for not getting paid enough for not seeing the oil money at work so what they do is start to breaking and messing public property. I know its wrong and bad but its their only way to show their anger. Well there is another way which is building up again and thats the Violence. i hope you get my point

WgxUpZ6.png

Guest__MeRiEm__*

Guest__MeRiEm__*
  • Guests
i havent read all the post but everyone has their own opinions.. theres good and bad everywher.. so jus get over it

sido_uk

sido_uk
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Current mood:
loool , u lot r givin jokes ....just admit it u love algeriaaaaaaa and no other countries even if it was the worest country in da world and da least rated people but still WE ALL LOVE ALGERIA !!!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

people urinate on walls throughout the world. its not just algeria.

In algeria you get fined for it by a pedestrian, not a police man :D

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
to Fatony

salam

The words you use to talk about our people are offending
The photos you show of our country are disgusting

If this is the only thing you seek when you are back to Aljazair then I pity you.

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Hey take it easy, I am not racist towards my country or towards my people. I aint here to offend any one. I was stating the facts. We can't run away from these facts but address them and face them.

Every Algerian i've come across wouldn't wish for his/her children to live in that country. I don't get offended when they say this.. Why should you?

As brother beebo said, the country needs to stabalise before it goes into another 9yrs of chaos.

Note bint al jazaer, I never deserted my country, I was forced to leave. Like the prophet PBUH was forced to leave Makkah to Yathrib.. Migration-Hijra.

If my country was good and stable.. And had ample of opportunities, I wouldn't swap it for the UK. I still have hope for my country, but it's fading.

I am sorry if you found my words harsh. Saha Ftourek.

sido_uk

sido_uk
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Current mood:
bentaljazair if ur so inlove with your country den stay on it and if ur outside it den go back to it and stop running your mouth like some next paid mukhabarat to big up da country wen its going down the drains by its people and responsibles, we know exactly wat we sayin and we have a good enuff reason why we left it , we dont ave a choice if the people and the reponsibles where true to themselves and treat eachother well and unite to fix up the gone country den with a promise from ma heart i will be the first person to go back to ALGERIA ..... salam alikoum

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

now boys lets not start attacking each other bintaljazair said that you guys are using harsh language and that's her opinion so why use it again SIDO. If she didnt love her country so much she wouldnt be here talking about it. We know that you went through hardships but that doesnt mean you have to make it dirt for everyone. i know so many people that havent been to algeria since the 70's and they went back and they actually stayed and didnt want to leave. so you see everyone sees it differently we just have to use logic and remember that the country just came out of a dark period.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

just look at what the French are still doing to us

http://www.e-dz.co.u...viewtopic&t=830

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
It's kinda funny on a thread about algerian tempers how everyone started arguing!
How's everyone's tempers while you're all fasting? Pretty nervous?
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

Every Algerian i've come across wouldn't wish for his/her children to live in that country.

The offending in this sentence is ? that country ? the sense would have changed if you used ? our country ? instead.
You can address the problems Algerian people live in order to denounce and propose a solution but not to mock or despise us.
You see brother the words you use do matters.

You say

? If my country was good and stable.. And had ample of opportunities, I wouldn't swap it for the UK ?

sido adds

? if the people and the reponsibles where true to themselves and treat eachother well and unite to fix up the gone country den with a promise from ma heart i will be the first person to go back to ALGERIA ?

Gentlemen don?t you understand that those who are supposed to ? fix up ? our country and make it ? good and stable ? are we its people and nobody else.

As a metaphor, just imagine for a second your mom is sick and you instead of sitting by her side to look after her you just say sorry mom my children cannot stand this life. Look at you? you are so old so ill?sorry I have to leave, BUT I promise I will come back as soon as you get well.
But then gentlemen your mom would not need you cos you were not by her side when she needed it most.

salam

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Khlass madarouch n'ajnou fiha.

But I see the future bright for Algeria if we had more of the people you see in the video below.

Enjoy.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

fatony that's one cheap shot... bintaljazair has put everything in a bundle for you but i guess you really dont care about algeria until it will "get better".

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
may i put a very small point here.

1.most if not all of u guys outside algeria didnt make the decision to leave it, it was ur parents decision.

2. u tellin me in the country u in, u follow all the rules 100%. u dnt think ur a fake gangsta etc.

3. r u able to make changes if u were given the opertunity. if u can why dnt u start where u are then expand to algeria.

4. u diss algeria but u still end up going down year after year after year. if its soo rubish why dnt u go somewhere else where u cn enjoy the plane ticket u spent. and where u cn rent a car.

5. since u been recently in summer and u took photos with ur 5mpxl camera. what changes did u do when u were there. dnt give me that rubish that people wont change. every1 changes. algerians used to speak arabic and barbar when the french were done with them now most of them speak french rather than arabic.

6. your country, my country. what r u willing to do for it. and between u and ur self, r u plannin to go bk and settle down there? i dnt need an answer

7. bint i respect ur approach, but who ever has an opertunity outside algeria they need to ceize it. u guys need to study, finish ur careers, work for a bit then build ur brain to settle in algeria.

8. the algerians are the nicest people between the arabs. i dnt care wat any1 says. if they like u they tell u i like u. when they hate u they tell u. they dnt hold grudges. and u cn go and ask ne 1 (old guy not a teen) about this matter and c what they wat they tell u.

i really cnt believe wat i read up there. i thought i was bad. bessa7 u guys are next level. now before u go off thinking ur mature, sit and remember the last year of ur life. if u didnt do a single thing wrong then sorry i am wrong and ill delete this entire post.

i havent read everything written. am not angry. i jus hate seeing people fall in these miss understandings and being misslead to have wrong thoughts. u need to think positive rather than negitive. dnt think he did, think wat can i do w rabi ysahel. minimum a person can do is be an example for people to follow.

sa7a shourkom.
wa salam

mos3ab.
p.s janah i love the comment about how all this fight is goin on while the bellys are rumbling before maghrib. thats classic

Sofiane

Sofiane
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Current mood:
Wow... most of you guys are truly sad, you first start talking about Algerian temper, which is probably higher than most other cultures', then you merge the talk with a bunch of non-sense that eventually led most of you to criticize Algeria and Algerians. wallah it's sad... I agree with Bentaljazair, and to all you guys who live in the UK or whatever country outside of Algeria... don't be fooled, the fact that you live there doesn?t mean that you are actually welcome there, wallahi no one loves you truly, nor deeply care about you like your Muslim brother or sister, especially ones from your country of origin (in this case Algeria). We are the ones who always feel better than our fellow Algerians who live in Algeria because we think living fee el-kharijj is true success... it's not... and fatony, those pix that you posted, very stupid my friend, by posting those pix, you are manipulating everyone?s mind, making them feel that Algerians are dirty and small minded. Bro I went to many countries in Europe and North America, and I lived in Canada for most of my life, and now I reside in Singapore, and I can swear to god that in 99% of those "clean" countries as most would like to call, I saw numerous people urinating outside... I am not trying to justify the fact nor am I elaborating on the small issue of outdoor urination, but what I am trying to say, you are all Algerians and your trying to hide the truth about the countries that you are residing in, which most of us sadly call home, but let me tell you... every place has its problems, and nothing is perfect,. If there was some thing perfect on this planet than Allah swt wouldn't promise us the all perfect Jan'ah. So guys please respect each other and respect your country and most importantly respect everyone who is Muslim whether they are pious or not, because you never know maybe Allah will guide the one whom you look down upon and he becomes better than you and me in the eyes of Allah swt . I hope you all understand, and I apologize if I disrespected anyone... if I did then don't take it to heart and forgive me... salaam

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Saha Sofiane, firstly welcome to the forum.
I agree with you that each country has it's problems. But what I am saying is that I chose to live in England because I was no longer comfortable in my own country. Some people have personal reasons why they left Algeria. Most people that left was in the 90's, when El-irhab had it's foot down.

But when I went back after being absent for a while, i found out that the country has economically moved forward (eventually), but the people have moved 50 years backwards. Young children no longer want to go to University because you won't get a job after your degree!.. The problem with Algeria is that there are people in the wrong places. You find a doctor working as a teacher, a law graduate working as a mechanic, and bio-chemist doing champoo.

The idiot Benbela made the biggest mistake when he let the Mujahideen take over the parliament and into higher positions. No!, you don't put an uneducated mujahid in a position like that, because what happened later, those mujahideen started to distribute land to their families, and close friends... and they stayed in power and then their children who are also uneducated came after them. [-X .

Saha, I want algerians for once to stop saying that Algeria is influenced by France, and that the trouble we have in our country today is because of the Jews or because of France or what ever. Look at it realistically, we created those problems. Algerians between 1962 and 2000 went into Hibernation.. Not a single bridge was built apart from what the french have left.

Now khouya sofiane, you came here and you spoke about love for our brothers etc.. I love Algeria, but I can't love weak people and I don't need their love either. All I want is for security, stability, religion, wealth, honor to come back to Algeria, it's my dream.

Et-hallah.

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
Well said Sofiane =D>

salam

sido_uk

sido_uk
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Current mood:
yah kho sofiane stop actin like u no it all , from ma point of view like fatony said , serouisly brother people dwn der are goin 50 years backwards , dey got no aims or dreams and even if dey wanted it dey cant get things done cause dey all not bothered and got used to their routine , dat blad rahat fiha mabka walou la sas la rasou nas shab rasahoum ou wala fartas and u tryna show us all the positive sides , mension da bad sides as well G