- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
sorry but i agree wit fatony and sido_uk, it sucks but its the real deal not all but most people in algeria are moving backwards rather than moving forward with the rest

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Can you guys tell me why when Algerians leave Algeria they succeed? Why is it that we see them taking big positions and if not they actually strive to get to their goals no matter how hard it is. It has nothing to do with ALgerians, you and me are Algerians same with our parents we're all out here doing better than 90% of Algerians in Algeria.... why is that?? It's because Algeria is still trying to recover from a ten year fall back and it's not easy to get investors to believe that Algeria is safe so they can come and invest... we saw what happened a few weeks ago with the attacks on the Americans and British workers and we can't forget the bomb in Reghaia all these are things which are holding Algeria back it has nothing to do with Algerians.

Sido when you say Algerians don't have goals, its because they know if they study and graduate they will not find work... how is this their fault??

WgxUpZ6.png

Sofiane

Sofiane
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Current mood:

yah kho sofiane stop actin like u no it all

Sido man, wallah mazallek D?rary n?taya?. What do you mean ?Stop acting like you know it all?, why are your words so fractious and vulgar? we are having a discussion and I gave my opinion? I never said I am all-knowing , nor did I say I am absolutely right, I am only being cognitive, and as realistic as possible? so fix the way you reply homeboy, because I am never offended by ones? opinion, but I am always offended by criticism and belittlement.