5 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

Posted Image

This summer Algeria will be the capital of Africa. From the 5th to 20th July Algeria will host the 2nd Pan-African festival under the theme “the African renaissance”, 40 years after the first Pan-african held in Algeria in 1968. Here is the website
The special guests are Ouarda (good choice) and Isabelle Adjani who is a....french citizen. I wonder why this woman has been chosen? I don’t think she represents Africa in anyway.... :dontgetit:

Posted Image

There would be many events as it is said in the poster , it would be a firework of culture: music, theatre, literature, cinema...let’s hope it won’t be just “shteeh w rdeeh”
About 50 countries are participating including the USA and Brasil and probably many viruses HA1 he he he no no of course I am kiddiiiiing. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Bahhh you never know I am gonna prepare my “tisana bel qaress” and keep at home! :D

Welcome to our brothers all Africans in their home Algeria!!!
Enjoy your stay and may God protect our beautiful colourful continent AFRICA!
From the greedy western man! ameen

• Beebo and demi like this
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:

Bahhh you never know I am gonna prepare my “tisana bel qaress” and keep at home! :D

haha.. eshurbiha mouraa kheir.. better effect:)

sounds interesting.. at least hotel industry gets busy smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Thanks for sharing smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . I didn't know that ... and well when I was searching a bit in youtube I found some videos about this festival ^^

Well I think "shtee7 wa rrdee7" is the main program of Africans XD :D ...

And this video reminds me on the "Rissala"-film, when the Quraish were celebrating before and after the war :D :D .. I was just waiting for the scene when 7abashi comes and throws a spear through a ring on a head XD
And I also didn't think that there were Indians in Africa :mellow:

Ýí ßÈÑí ÚÑÝÊ ÇáÞíãÉ

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

Yeah I forgot to say that the festival costs 800 billion centimes ......bark :(
When she was asked about the budget our dear Ministry of Culture replied that it was less than the amount of the tranfert deal of the football player Ronaldo to Real Madrid :suicide:

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ok it is a good thing to represent Africa and what not, but is there some kind of outcome?? if we're spending that much money, we should be getting something out of it which would benefit us as a country... and according to the minister's comment, it looks like she's not concerned by the budget spent.

WgxUpZ6.png

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:

ok it is a good thing to represent Africa and what not, but is there some kind of outcome?? if we're spending that much money, we should be getting something out of it which would benefit us as a country... and according to the minister's comment, it looks like she's not concerned by the budget spent.

Any outcome for Algeria ? I don't know it looks like a public relations operation with African elite or artists. They wanted a second Panaf after the one of 1969. The thing is that we are lo longer in 1969 and Algeria is no longer the land of Freedom fighters.
Yes there were debates, conferences, exhibitions, but I think they missed the real problems of Africa. Africa is sick of its leaders and so called elite, but this Panaf was not a place to talk politics freedom and resistance.
It was meant to be a firework of Arts. and so every evening we got "hafla" all over the country. People sang, and danced and had fun...
Now the party is over. Africa is still Africa the land of the dictators and Algeria is still Algeria the land of... the youth who is ready to risk its life across the white sea to flee Africa.

We still have our incompetent government with its useless Minsiters and Toumi is one of them.
That minister cannot be concerned by the budget, how could she, she is not accountable to the people and she is concerned by something else.

Allah yerham Larbi BenMhidi, Patrice Lumumba, Steve Biko and so many great Africans who enlightened the dark past of Africa.
Viva AFRICA anyway