- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

abdelhak

abdelhak
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Current mood:
ok i'm trying to broaden into world movies because they are very intresting and yea i'm not doing much i'm just limiting my self to oriental movies, french movies and independet british movies.

this is where your help comes in. i'm looking for film that is based on algerians it can be in french, spanish dutch, etc... but with english subtitles. if you have other arabic film you can recommened then yea you're welcome to do so.

oh if you ca pop in some comedy movies aswell, and just give me the titles and i will do the searching.

thank you very much.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
There is one which you can get hold of. I think it's called Indigenous... It's about Algerian soldiers in WWII.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

abdelhak

abdelhak
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Current mood:
seen that one, great film also seen battle of algiers. thanks

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
so what's the title of that movie that takes place in vietnam. It has something to do with an Algerian soldier falling in love with vietnamese woman. No suprises there

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
for comedy u can watch MASCARADE, an algerian movie that i like so much, very funny and well done compared to the other algerian movies, though i've seen the trailer only, but it looks amazing, i'm looking forward to watch it soon!