- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Again, the Algerian government impresses by comping up with random choices and decisions... This time it's in the field of foreign diplomacy and who to send as the president's representative to countries around the world...

Dessources de l'entourage du président Bouteflika ont affirmé que cedernier s'est appuyé sur un ensemble de facteurs et d'objectifs pourétablir la liste définitive des ambassadeurs qui sont censés refléterle développement et l'amélioration de l'image de l'Algérie à l'étrangerainsi que la présence du pays sur la scène diplomatique internationale.Sources close to President Bouteflika said that he relied on acombination of factors and objectives to determine the final list ofambassadors who are supposed to reflect the development and improvementof the image of 'Algeria and abroad that the country's presence on theinternational diplomatic stage. L'oncompte également sur ces nouvelles nominations pour promouvoir lesopportunités d'investissements et attirer ainsi des capitaux étrangersen Algérie afin de créer un équilibre entre l'effort de développementnational et la réputation de l'Algérie dans le monde. It alsorelies on these new appointments to promote investment opportunitiesand attract foreign investment in Algeria in order to create a balancebetween national development efforts and reputation of Algeria in theworld.

Source: http://www.echorouko...x.php?news=4859

so i'm guessing that the former ENTV president Hamraoui Habib Chawki who was sent to Romania as an official Ambassador of Algeria is someone who will be "promoting" the image of Algeria right??

There is also information from a valuable source about an Ambassador who was merely the daughter of a zaouia shiekh (an imam of a mosque) in Telemcen and who filled the position of an ambassador to one of the Eastern Europe countries.

I guess it just gets worse and worse for Algeria

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
sad really
the one in the states is a joke, but a couple years ago they sent a military general to over see his duties from all the complains on how he treats the people
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
What a mess ... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> , I really don't undersrand what is in the mind of the ppl who choose the ambassadors ( assuming they have a mind...). Do they think it is just for fun ??? :mellow:

Yes like that it is getting just worse for Algeria ... especially when the wrong ppl continue to choose the wrong ppl---> vicious circle ... And the people who have the capacity and who deserve it stay "bounded" and have to see how to get their bread to survive ... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> ... it would be no wonder when the situation in Algeria gets worse and brings with it all the bad consequences ...

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

What a mess ... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> , I really don't undersrand what is in the mind of the ppl who choose the ambassadors ( assuming they have a mind...). Do they think it is just for fun ??? :mellow:

haha Ambassadors in Algeria are personally chosen by the President himself... so no one else has a say in who goes where except for Monsieur Le President

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
bouteflika is from nedroma (wilaya of tlemcen) and I believe, if this is not a mistake Habib chewki is also from tlemcen, people used to make fun of him in tlemcen during one of his conferences,

have you noticed anything?

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

bouteflika is from nedroma (wilaya of tlemcen) and I believe, if this is not a mistake Habib chewki is also from tlemcen, people used to make fun of him in tlemcen during one of his conferences,

have you noticed anything?

HHC is not from Tlemcen but from Setif. His first position as minister of culture (or was it the spokesman of the government) was given to him by wlid bladou Belaid Abdesslam when he was prime minister.
His next positions were nothing but rewards for his shita to Sayyida Laila and all those men and women in power. His active participation in the latest presidential campaign for Bouteflika couldn't but be rewarded too...

hahaAmbassadors in Algeria are personally chosen by the Presidenthimself... so no one else has a say in who goes where except forMonsieur Le President

Thank you very much! I see on this forum many members blaming stuff on "the people in power" and on purpose never mention Bouteflika as if he's marfou3 3alih elqalam. Although, of course, he's not the only responsible.

But anyways, our diplmacy and diplomats stink. They don't care about their nationals abroad whom they're supposed to help and support. They do nothing to promote Algeria abroad,etc. So having HHC added to the list won't make it worse.

There is alsoinformation from a valuable source about an Ambassador who was merelythe daughter of a zaouia shiekh (an imam of a mosque) in Telemcen andwho filled the position of an ambassador to one of the Eastern Europecountries.

There were news about the daughter of Cheikh Bouamrane, the president of the Highest Islamic Council who's a respected and respectable man. I have no information on her education and whether she deserves the job or not.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:

Thank you very much! I see on this forum many members blaming stuff on "the people in power" and on purpose never mention Bouteflika as if he's marfou3 3alih elqalam. Although, of course, he's not the only responsible.

Well, if Bouteflika makes such decissions then who knows ... perhaps sa7 marrfou3 3alieh elqalam XD ...

Anyway, I can't imagine that Bouteflika is making such decissions alone ... I mean there are surely people guiding him and making influence ... that is why we can never say that it is only HIM making such weird, not understandable decissions .... :mellow: it is always "the ppl in power" who act behind the scene ... that is not new stuff I think ...

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

u know when we say ppl in power it doesn't mean that we're excluding boutefliqa from them, and like demi said he's not alone, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is innocent, but there are others helping him, and I think when we say ppl in power we mean bouteflika and his office,

and thx for correcting me on his origins, I should have confused him with sbdy else.

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed

haha Ambassadors in Algeria are personally chosen by the President himself... so no one else has a say in who goes where except for Monsieur Le President

actually i'm sure that the list of the people chosen ambassadors and the countries they are going to comes ready to him from the ministry, and all he does is editing and accepting, which is not really chosing every single one by himself

well in this situation , i think every powerful person concerned has his share, for example someone in the list is a friend of another powerful person, all there is to do is a call from his friend to the president to confirm him in the list!!! or something like that!!!

and let's give him a a chance maybe he'll surprise us , although it's not likely lol
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I told my brother in law about this, and I said the question was for what reason was he chosen to be ambassador, and according to what criteria , and he viewed things from a completely different angle, he said the poor guy they put him away from the country, how do they chose a person that has no experience in this field? it has been done to put him away

that's another way of viewing things!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
lol..does this mean Hafidh Derraji will comeback?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

not if he's having a better life!

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I think majority of people who leave Algeria is usually to seek a =better life hehe. You're right, he is getting paid in Qatari Dinar; a dollar pegged currency. Am sure he is loving it. However, it's a huge loss for Algeria.

Smart people keep leaving.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

I think majority of people who leave Algeria is usually to seek a =better life hehe. You're right, he is getting paid in Qatari Dinar; a dollar pegged currency. Am sure he is loving it. However, it's a huge loss for Algeria.

all derraji was good at was OH LALAAAAA .... khalina yer7em babak loool

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor

It doesn't matter how much he earns, the bottom line he is in a country where ppl respect him and believe in him, don't care he is good or not ..

I agree with you, smart people keep leaving, coz they are disrespected and humiliated in our precious country !

Hey !

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

hmmm :think: President Zeroual was DZ ambassador in Romania before he became the president of Algeria....

:surprise: Now HHC is the DZ ambassador in Romania NO no no :sweat: ya lateef b3eeeeeeeeeed echar Rabi youster :pray:
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

salam

hmmm :think: President Zeroual was DZ ambassador in Romania before he became the president of Algeria....

:surprise: Now HHC is the DZ ambassador in Romania NO no no :sweat: ya lateef b3eeeeeeeeeed echar Rabi youster :pray:

ok that's funny but you bring up a very good point which now scares me... because if B3ID ESHAR end up with that idiot as president.. then we can forget calling our selves Algerians

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

actually i'm sure that the list of the people chosen ambassadors and the countries they are going to comes ready to him from the ministry, and all he does is editing and accepting, which is not really chosing every single one by himself

well in this situation , i think every powerful person concerned has his share, for example someone in the list is a friend of another powerful person, all there is to do is a call from his friend to the president to confirm him in the list!!! or something like that!!!

Of course, but does the fact he edits/accepts (refuses) not mean he decides of who goes where?!

I told my brother in law about this, and I said the question was for what reason was he chosen to be ambassador, and according to what criteria , and he viewed things from a completely different angle, he said the poor guy they put him away from the country, how do they chose a person that has no experience in this field? it has been done to put him away

that's another way of viewing things!

Although I don't see how this answer could relate to the fact your brother is studying/working in the law field, it is obvious that they appoint people because they're fit for the job, because they want to reward them or because they want to punish them/put them away. One thing is sure, HHC is not in the first category.

lol..does this mean Hafidh Derraji will comeback?

He didn't leave because of HHC.

salam

Ta3 wejhou to be like Zeroual. Plus before his turn comes there is Bouteflika hta y3ayyatlou moulah then his brother then the other brother...

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

But anyways, our diplmacy and diplomats stink. They don't care about their nationals abroad whom they're supposed to help and support. They do nothing to promote Algeria abroad,etc. So having HHC added to the list won't make it worse.

They are NOT all the same !

anyways he was a poor choice indeed and no one thinks it was the right choice but that doesnt mean they are all bad or that none of the others fits his job , so let's be fair here cuz just like everywhere else u will always find good , bad and the ugly .

and we all know that ''the friends and family'' of the ''powerful ppl'' get chosen first but u cant say that there arent good men who do care abt their country and earned that job and use it only to serve Algeria and dnt use ma3rriffa to get there .
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
yes Ithri i totally agree with WF in this , having some bad irresponsible not caring people in the system does NOT mean they are all the same , i insure you that there are some good people there too ,and i'm sure those who love Algeria and sacrifice for her still exist maybe not as much as bakri but they still exist!!!!

so please don't judge a book from its cover brother !!!

salam