• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
so really..who cares? he is out of Algeria right... let the guy enjoy some Romanian rum in peace!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

so really..who cares? he is out of Algeria right... let the guy enjoy some Romanian rum in peace!

what do you mean man?? if that's the case then next time when the ambassadors' list is generated, everyone from the street should take their CV and line up at the door of Ministry of foreign affairs.. I'm sure they'll find a few who are more qualified than erra3i hada.
  • kamylood likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm

yes Ithri i totally agree with WF in this , having some bad irresponsible not caring people in the system does NOT mean they are all the same , i insure you that there are some good people there too ,and i'm sure those who love Algeria and sacrifice for her still exist maybe not as much as bakri but they still exist!!!!

so please don't judge a book from its cover brother !!!

salam

:laughing: :lol: Touta sis and wf , i really couldnt keep myself from laughin out loud from ur comments !! we re talkin about Algeria here not Utopia .
salam

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

:laughing: :lol: Touta sis and wf , i really couldnt keep myself from laughin out loud from ur comments !! we re talkin about Algeria here not Utopia .
salam

Ya3tik essaha Sara. You spared me the need to answer them.
In this site, many members say you're negative every time you write about things you see.
I have a feeling that many members here live in ghettos in Algiers, believe what they read in El Moudjahid and watch on l'ENTV which is equivalent to having their eyes closed.

Edited by demi, 10 November 2009 - 12:28 AM.
please no personal comments! we have to keep respect between eachother always :) .

Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
what can i say i'm glad i made you laugh sara!!!

:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

kamylood

kamylood
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Current mood: Fine Contributor

what do you mean man?? if that's the case then next time when the ambassadors' list is generated, everyone from the street should take their CV and line up at the door of Ministry of foreign affairs.. I'm sure they'll find a few who are more qualified than erra3i hada.

I liked the answer, true, fair and funny, but it hurtes !

Hey !

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
salam,

@ Sara and Ithri

well u guys can think wut ever u like and laugh all u want cuz the truth is that by doing so u dnt change anything and I couldnt care less and am not even gonna Dignify That with a post but I will tell u that we all have the right to give our opinion and they dnt have to match urs for them to be right , and well Sara yeah I know we're talking abt Algeria but I dnt think u 2 do since u only talk abt the bad things and the bad guys cuz for u no one good is left in Algeria right?

and oh I guess I thought since this is an Algerian site we were suppsoed to also show the real Algeria every once in a while and not just the bad parts .

(This is the first and last personal comment I'll make about members).

well I guess when u have nothing else to say then u have to take a low shot right Ithri?
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
Wf I am not talkin about good poor Algerian people who have nothing to do but to watch themselves being humiliated ,their situation getting worst and their rights being violated by others ( ie the Algerians I am talkin about !!!!!! and who they possess the key to change our situation if only they want to but alas!!!!)
This has always been my view and it 's now got even stronger after I had encountered few things and met some people I wish I hadnt met !!!
And nothing personal against u sister , I am not trying to make u believe things u dont want to believe , I am just sayin what I believe .
salam