• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold
:Bismillah1:
Next Lesson I ll Post Katakana Characters For Writting Names , words borrowed from other languages ( especially from the western languages )

Enjoy the lesson .

Warm Regards .

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
  • ^_^Chaouia^_^ and Saffron like this

モハメド

Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
ohhh thank u for this, the writing is so lovely like a piece of art, i will definatly be trying this out
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

ohhh thank u for this, the writing is so lovely like a piece of art, i will definatly be trying this out

Well sister your very welcome , im so glad you liked it , next time it ll be easier for you to write your name in japanese .
take care and have a great night .

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
thank you brother, these characters went faar beyond the sphere of my intelligence:huh::wacko::huh:, it can be a good IQ test

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

thank you brother, these characters went faar beyond the sphere of my intelligence:huh::wacko::huh:, it can be a good IQ test

Loooooooooool You re very welcome , Just Try to memorize them and do some practice , when i post katakana characters i ll teach you how to write your name lol .

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
Hayamoto , arigato gozaimasu ^_^ .. thats all what I know in japanese lol .. I'm asking my self , did u learn japanse alone ??! thats very nice .. thanks for the lessons , I'm asking also for my name in japanse smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Hayamoto , arigato gozaimasu ^_^ .. thats all what I know in japanese lol .. I'm asking my self , did u learn japanse alone ??! thats very nice .. thanks for the lessons , I'm asking also for my name in japanse smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ie Dowita-Shi-Macht ( Your Welcome )

It's okay sister we are here to learn , im not good though , im teaching you what i know , every singel word .

At the beginning i was learning japanese with some friends And then i download this book it really helps me alot .

Let me first Post the Katakana Characters and then i ll teach you how to write your name in japanese it's easy you can do it by yourself .