• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam everyone,

I had an idea a few weeks ago about our Darja project not being "accessible". What if someone needs it when the internet is down? So I figured it would be a good idea to make it into a portable application for users to download on to their computers and use at anytime without having to install anything.

Before I go ahead and publish this on to the website, I thought it would be better to share it with you first, so you can try it and make sure that it does work on your computers and that there are no errors generated from it.

The attached file is a zip file which contains both Darja Beginners and Darja II projects.

Attached File  Darja_Applications.zip   68.36MB   16 downloads
  • Fatony, Amina, demi and 1 other like this

WgxUpZ6.png

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Ok I see 6 downloads... hopefully I can get some feedback on it once you've tried them out :D

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Sounds like a good idea!! :D well done bro ... I still didn't try it out but when it won't work I will tell you ;) :D

but don't forget to write your copyrights ... Cause man (mashaallah) your project is really good I find and you had invested so much work in it ... That won't be fair if someone come download it and would sell it as their own smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> ....
في كبري عرفت القيمة

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

you make a very good point... although e-dz is all over the applications... I'm not sure is there some kind of application to have it protected or something??

محمد - Mohammed

محمد - Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
Thanks Beebo! It works well with no problems. Gonna make a start with it tonight inshallah
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
yeh beebo it worked perfect..barakallahu feek..i would still put them on the website differently though and not together. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
the intermediate version outshines the beginners
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Awesome alhamdulilah... yes I will have a link underneath each of the web versions where people can download them inshallah.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Thanks to all those who have downloaded and tested our Darja Applications. I have already posted them on our website, we'll see how popular they will be as soon as we start passing the word around.