Current mood:
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I am sure places like hidra, bab ezzouar would require this type of service.
But tell me, how exactly will you proceed? and what age group are you targetting? do you have the right qualifications for this?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Ok, well if your mother is present with you on a daily basis to look after this day care then fine.
-IF NOT, you must take a course and be qualified to handle babies from ages 3months to 2yrs. Your qualification is the only thing that can save you in the event of a negligence claim.
- Handling kids these days is not easy. There are illness being passed around. The only way you can succeed in Algeria is if you can meet the following criterias:

• clean place (some use villas)
  • professional service
  • Secure environment
  • be close to a clinic and a grocery store!
  • a quiet residntial area because kids have naps all the time ( I do).
-Also, do you have an Algerian passport? I am not sure if you are allowed to operate these days in Algeria with a foreign passport unless you have an Algerian business partner.
-Be aware that they would probably do a criminal record check on you since you will be handling kids.

Good luck :D ... I am sure you will be fine inshallah.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

only if you are Algerian. They can give you an interest-free loan for 25yrs. Also you cannot use it how you want. You need to justify everything you are doing i.e. pay rent, buy a 7 seater etc.... they want to see proof so they release the money in portions...