Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:14 AM
The particle "mo" means "also," "too," or "as well." It is used in both affirmative and negative sentences.
* Namaé Wa Nan Desu ka : What's your name ?
* OIkutsu Desu Ka : How Old are you ? ( To Kids .
* Nansai Desu Ka : How old are you ( to Adults .
* Mo ichido Itté Kudasai : Please Repeat That .
* Oshiyoto wa Nan Desu ka : What's your occupation ?
* Anata mo gakusei desu ka : Are you a student, too ?
* Kimura-san wa , gakusei desu ka : Is Mr. Kimura a student ?
* Ogenki Desu Ka : How are you ?.
* Anata wa , Arujeria Jin Desu Ka : Are you Algerian ?
* Nan-nichi desu ka : What's The Date ?
* Tokyo Wa , Ima Nanji Desu ka : What time is it in Tokyo ?
* Anata no kokuseki wa , doko desu ka : What's your nationality
* Anata wa , itsu kita no desu ka : When did you come ?
* Anata wa doko kara kita no desu ka : Where do you come from ?
* Anata no , shusshin wa , doko desu ka : Where are you from ? Or
Dochira Kara Irashai'mashita ka .