• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:

Shame on FIFA!!!!

fifafailed: Good website denouncing the FIFA answer to the attack on our national football team in Cairo last Nov 12th.......please spread

Fifa Failed its Mission! For the Good of the Game? Not Always!

Posted Image Posted Image

On Thursday November 12th, the Algerian Team bus was attacked (stoned with rocks and bricks) by Egyptian fans on its way from the Cairo Airport to the Hotel. 4 players were injured, 1 of them was sent to the hospital. The Egyptian Authorities failed to insure the safety of the Away Team on a 1km distance from the Cairo International Airport to the Hotel. The FIFA maintained the game and imposed no sanctions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

FIFAfailed

NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
good........thanks to hallish wallah nashtih....and thanks to lemoushia....
fifa and misrail:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
we beat egypt makra fel fifa and misrail
......By Hamouz

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
which is really no surprise at all <_< but who gives a crap abt them we WON so in their face !!
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Rumours say that the FIFA was going to cancel the game but Mobarak called Bouteflika and they both agreed to keep the game as scheduled (Moubarak promised to protect the Algerian supporters).
And it's because Moubarak failed to keep his word that Bouteflika decided with anger to send every Algerian to Khartoum...

A part of this story was reported in AlQods Alarabi.

Today Elarabiya says that the FIFA will sanction Egypt. A bit late, but I hope it's gonna be a big one.
http://www.alarabiya...1/19/91764.html
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

FIFA opens investigation
(FIFA.com) Thursday 19 November 2009
FIFA has today officially opened disciplinary proceedings related to the Preliminary Competition match of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ between Egypt and Algeria on 14 November 2009.

According to the official reports received by FIFA, on 12 November, there were incidents affecting the Algerian team on its way from the airport to the hotel.

Consequently, disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the Egyptian Football Association. The FIFA Disciplinary Committee will decide on the case.

Source: FIFA

We don't care if it's late, we want justice... our players are not cattle.

Ya3tih essa7 bouteflika darha zkara fil masryeen

WgxUpZ6.png

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

And it's because Moubarak failed to keep his word that Bouteflika decided with anger to send every Algerian to Khartoum...

one of my friends lives in al 7arrash and she said that ALL woullad al 7oumma and her brothers all went to Sudan and they didnt pay anything they sent them everything there and told them u just have to take ur passport with u lol and there they stayed with Sudaneyeen in their homes wich was very kind of the khartoum ppl :D

We don't care if it's late, we want justice... our players are not cattle.

yeah true and am sure Egyptians will pay for it sooner or later .