• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

I need to buy shirts of the Algerian football team for friends and family. Is there a shop here in Algiers that sells the real ones "le coq sportif" brand?

Thanks
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
salam

well I recall my dad buying one in El Biar somewhere, ...not the new shirt though (not the one with the stripes at the arms)..it does have the ticket ta3 le coq sportif at the neck...and it has the coq symbol at the front price was about 120elf..

If you find out where they sell them please inform me too.

Thnx
  • bentAljazair likes this

Done is better than perfect.

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
u cant find a real "le coq sportif" .....in algeria u rarely find real T-shirts lool ...only shnawa
but i think next january they'll play with "puma" ...i hope they'll make a good T-shirts to us.....cause le coq sportif :thumbdown:
......By Hamouz

Algerian

Algerian
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Current mood:
don't waste your money.... the new Puma kit will be out in 1month time (1st of january)

abdelhak

abdelhak
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Current mood:
wait untill the new shirt comes out in jan, and you can go and buy from the puma shop in algiers...i will be getting from london go stairght to the puma shop woot i might actually order it now if its possible

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
Thank you all

I know about the puma shirts, but I don't like the style, too tight for me. I prefer the old one, eventhough, it is le coq (too frenchy for me :D).
I will search in sport stores and check the new on next year at puma store.

PS: English : what is the right word when we talk about clothes for football players: shirt, jersey or kit?
Thanks

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Shirt - in UK
Jersey - in US
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

bruende

bruende
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood:

Thank you all

I know about the puma shirts, but I don't like the style, too tight for me. I prefer the old one, eventhough, it is le coq (too frenchy for me biggrin.gif).
I will search in sport stores and check the new on next year at puma store.

PS: English : what is the right word when we talk about clothes for football players: shirt, jersey or kit?
Thanks

PUMA sponsored football shirt. I recommend the Italian and Uruguayan football shirt. If you do not hurry. So the 2014/15 season football shirt. I would recommend Arsenal football shirt. Now in http://www.wysjg.com/. I was already waiting.