• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

horrible !!! watch this video. A car driven by a zionist settler ran over a wounded Palestinian twice!
..... ahhhhh these monsters are pursuing the colonisation of Palestine, depriving Palestinains from everything...and it is our flag that is burned in the neighboring land.....

123 VIVA Palestine!!!!

"...a Palestinian man entered a petrol station at the Jewish settlement of Kiryat Arba in the occupied West Bank and stabbed two settlers.
.... According to the Israeli army, the Palestinian was then shot by a soldier, after which a car, apparently driven by a settler, ran over the wounded Palestinian, twice, with Israeli soldiers all around."

Aljazeera english

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpQrPsRfmvs"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QpQrPsRfmvs[/url]
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Pay back. Revenge is sweet. Check how this 21 yr old lady stabs the Zionist guard. Yep she got him where it hurts..

Story

25/10/2009 An Israeli security guard was moderately wounded on Sunday when a Palestinian woman stabbed him in the stomach at the Qalandiya checkpoint north of Jerusalem.

The guard, 28, was taken to the trauma unit at Hadassah Ein Karem Hospital for treatment. The assailant, a 21-year-old resident of Ramallah was arrested on the spot. She was detained for questioning at the Jerusalem Police's juvenile unity.

According to the Magen David Adom paramedic who treated the guard at the scene, the wound was deep and caused by a short-bladed knide.

"He was bleeding and very pale, but fully conscious and told us that he had been stabbed by a terrorist," said the medic. The medic was able to curb the bleeding at the scene before evacuating the casualty to hospital.

The stabbing came after a day of clashes at the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem, where at least 28 people - 25 Palestinians and three Israel Police officers - were wounded. Police detained at least 15 Palestinian protesters over the course of Sunday.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
she's a brave youngwoman and those Yahood deserve much more than that for their crimes .

and OMG did u see hw the other man was beatin her down . wut kinda of a man hits a woman like that?! he could've tried to arrest her without trying to beat her like that and his friend isnt dead and wasnt even hurt that bad cuz he's was still fully conscious they are such Drama queens and cowrds which is why a child with a small rock would make them back down even when they are fully armed .
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image