• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold
:Bismillah1:

Well i wanted to post these useful verbes to make it easy for you , becauze the next lesson i will post The Japanese Conjugaison , it's not really hard as you think , we will see .

Posted Image

Posted Image

モハメド

Posted Image

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
Oh I think that is very interesting !!!!!! Most of those Japanese words start or have at least a chinese character and though the pronounciation is not the same as chinese the meaning is still the same , that's interesting Attached File  Hayamoto-E-dz.png   44.16KB   9 downloads
"Begin" in Chinese is " kaishi " and its second syllable "shi" that is written like the character I have circled in the picture
"Come" is "lai" and it is written exactly the same as the character circled .
"food" is " shipin" , its syllable "shi" is written the same as the character I circled in the Japanese word for "eat"
"gong wu zhong xin" is a shopping center , "wu" is written the same as the character circled in the japanese word for shopping
"know" is "zhidao" its "zhi" is the one circled in the japanese word for know .
"laugh" is "xiao" in Chinese and is written like the character circled .
"leave" is "chu qu" its "chu" is written like the character circled in the list
" Make homework" is "zuo zuoye" the first zuo which means make is written in a different way , but the second zuo of zuoye meanin homework is written the same as what I circled in the list , I think there is a connection lol

Attached File  Hayamoto-E-dz2.png   44.86KB   8 downloads
the samething is found in this list :
Send in chinese is "song" ( = the circled character)
A song in chinese is "ge" and is written like the first character of the Japanese word for sing
A seat is "zuo" and is written exactly like the first character of the Japanese word for sit , however "sit" in chinese is also "zuo" but is written like the inside of the japanese word for sit . Like this Attached File  Untitled.png   8.97KB   5 downloads Awww writing with a pen is much easier wooh

Swim is "youyong" its "yong " is like the circled word of the list .
teach is "jiao" in Chinese and written exactly as the circled character.
Think is " sisuo" , its "si" is written like the circled character of the first japanese word for think , it is also "kaolu" and its kao is written like the circled character of the second japanese word for think
wake up is "qi chuang" its chi is like the circled character .

I think it is really interesting how theyre written the same , not prounced the same both mean the same . But still Japanese is faaaaar easier than Chinese , I tried studyin it , but studyin Chinese makes me busy all day , have no time for another language . May be I will learn some Japanese when I visit Japan , may be next year .

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Kanji, the Chinese symbols in the Japanese language came from China and it is just normal that many of them kept their original meaning.

Sara, so you went to China to study the language (am not nqar3aj, no need to answer smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ). I used to be quite fluent in Chinese but I haven't practised a lot lately since last time I went to China was over a year ago. Now I get the words' meanings only from the context as I forgot which word is associated with which tone.
Bu hao :(
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold

Oh I think that is very interesting !!!!!! Most of those Japanese words start or have at least a chinese character and though the pronounciation is not the same as chinese the meaning is still the same , that's interesting Attached File  Hayamoto-E-dz.png   44.16KB   9 downloads
"Begin" in Chinese is " kaishi " and its second syllable "shi" that is written like the character I have circled in the picture
"Come" is "lai" and it is written exactly the same as the character circled .
"food" is " shipin" , its syllable "shi" is written the same as the character I circled in the Japanese word for "eat"
"gong wu zhong xin" is a shopping center , "wu" is written the same as the character circled in the japanese word for shopping
"know" is "zhidao" its "zhi" is the one circled in the japanese word for know .
"laugh" is "xiao" in Chinese and is written like the character circled .
"leave" is "chu qu" its "chu" is written like the character circled in the list
" Make homework" is "zuo zuoye" the first zuo which means make is written in a different way , but the second zuo of zuoye meanin homework is written the same as what I circled in the list , I think there is a connection lol

Attached File  Hayamoto-E-dz2.png   44.86KB   8 downloads
the samething is found in this list :
Send in chinese is "song" ( = the circled character)
A song in chinese is "ge" and is written like the first character of the Japanese word for sing
A seat is "zuo" and is written exactly like the first character of the Japanese word for sit , however "sit" in chinese is also "zuo" but is written like the inside of the japanese word for sit . Like this Attached File  Untitled.png   8.97KB   5 downloads Awww writing with a pen is much easier wooh

Swim is "youyong" its "yong " is like the circled word of the list .
teach is "jiao" in Chinese and written exactly as the circled character.
Think is " sisuo" , its "si" is written like the circled character of the first japanese word for think , it is also "kaolu" and its kao is written like the circled character of the second japanese word for think
wake up is "chi chuang" its chi is like the circled character .

I think it is really interesting how theyre written the same , not prounced the same both mean the same . But still Japanese is faaaaar easier than Chinese , I tried studyin it , but studyin Chinese makes me busy all day , have no time for another language . May be I will learn some Japanese when I visit Japan , may be next year .

I totally agree with you , Japanese language is full of Chinese Kanji Characters but the meaning is diffrent .
The japanese pronouciation is easy , also it's grammar , it will be more easier if you know the Kanji characters .
Thank you for the information .

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Yes Ithri I am here to study the language and though I think their writing system is really primitive like come on all those thousands of years and they havent really developed it , but still I like it , I think it is quite an achievement for me that I can write 1000 character and recognize more and I have been here for less than four months :chinese::chill:
Buguo wo kan ni de hanyu ting hao de !!! Gang lai zhongguo de shirhou wo ye juede na ge shengdio hen mafan , keshi xianzai wo juede tamen bu tai nan !! lol it is for u to guess the tones . My problem was that I used to know what tone goes with the word but pronouncing it the right way was really difficult for me especially the second and last tone :wacko:
Loool My biggest problem ever was to prounounce" Aerjiliya" I still hate it when people ask me where I am from :helpsmilie:

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
I too don't understand how come all civilisations moved to an alphabet system (even the Asian countries such as Korea, Vietnam, etc.) and the Chinese are still at this old system.
1000 characters in 4 months?! Ni hen gao ming!

When you wrote "ting" I remembered that Chinese are such gossips and many time they start with "ting shuo", and I see you already speak like them with the exaggerated use of hen and tai smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lol@aerjiliya, I used to say Zidane because it's the only thing which is sure to remind them of DZ...

Sorry for the off-topic Hayamtoto, bu hao yi si smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

lool Ithri you should have told me the zidane idea men qbal !! I really have hard times explaining to chinese where Aerjiliya is and then convincing them koz they think Africans are black . But hehe from now on I am from Malaysia " wo shi Malaixiya ren !!!" Being from Algeria doesn't help me bargaining , they always tell me " you're from Algeria, you have oil , you're rich .' I even have had a marriage proposal for this looool :shifty:
ok enough bout Chinese , Hayamoto zhen bu hao yisi , duibuqiiiiiiiiiii :chinese: