• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ

I watched this movie last night in 3D (with the glasses).... woooooow it's one of the best movies I have ever watched. The story is 10/10 the graphics are 100/10 lol the actual 3D effect is 100000/10. It's like you're in there with them in the movie when you watch it in 3D. It's just AMAAAAZING.

In 1994, director James Cameron wrote a 114-page scriptment for Avatar. a film that he had tried to make years earlier, citing the technological advances in the creation of the computer-generated characters Gollum, King Kong and Davy Jones.

So as you can see it was something created from Cameron's imagination, but until you see the movie you won't know exactly what kind of imagination this guy has. WOW.

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
These guys are sick arent they... did u see that little bug that flies off like a helicopter and giving out light? I thought that was very creative!
I watched it with the glasses too, I thought the level of graphics was fantastic and the details was out of this world. I felt the story had a little bit of Matrix innit, where they connect to a different world through a machine etc.... Superb overall.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

abdelhak

abdelhak
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Current mood:
you might think this awesome, imagine what would the future bring, this guy is tottally awesome and the colours oh my god thats all i have to say, you can see where all the money he spent on and i tell every penny was worth it, and it wasn't one of those 3d movies where you keep have to adjsting your glasses or your head to see it properly. but the bugs and the leaves were awesome. the way the story was laid out was like the taitanic like with the old woman telling them the story but this one it was the guy recording info logs.

i would love to say film of the decade but then you have the dark knight.

p.s whatch sherlock holmes

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
I bought the DVD today but didnt have the chance to watch it yet and oh now am not sure I want to cuz of all this talk abt 3D glasses lol stupid DVD lol

and here I was so happy to find it in English but not anymore lol

anyways it looks like a good movie,I'll watch it and tell u hw it was for ppl who didnt go to the movies to watch it lol :P

p.s whatch sherlock holmes

it looks good but I couldnt find the DVD in English yet ,everything is in French here <_< which pretty much kills it lol
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Soualhi

Soualhi
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Current mood: Bored
I read that the story is, overall, cliched (haven't watched it yet), and that watching it on DVD is almost useless because the beauty of the film is in its 3D 'effects'.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
The DVD is gonna come out in 3D and will have the 3D glasses, so you will have the same experience at home too ;)

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
i dont like those kinds of movies, but i'll give it a try only bcus its 3d smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
yea same thing ! may be I'll watch it inshallah just for the "3D" effects that every one talk about !

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
to be honest....i'm eager to see the 3D :( ....but i have to wait long long time till it comes to DZ :sadwalk:
anyway i've read about the movie....seems great i'll get it ;)
......By Hamouz

gkhaled

gkhaled
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Current mood:

to be honest....i'm eager to see the 3D :( ....but i have to wait long long time till it comes to DZ :sadwalk:
anyway i've read about the movie....seems great i'll get it ;)

This is just a question. Is there 3D movie theaters in Algeria. I know that The ALGERIA movie theater is pretty decent but I am not sure whether they play 3D movies or not! thanks.

Khaled

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:

This is just a question. Is there 3D movie theaters in Algeria. I know that The ALGERIA movie theater is pretty decent but I am not sure whether they play 3D movies or not! thanks.

Khaled

oooohhhooo maaaaan we have lots of theaters better than the ones in US :P
lol the truth is in all my city we have only one and it sucks....
in algiers maybe there r 10 or 20 thats all.......so u cant even talk about the 3D we suck :thumbdown: lol
cya

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
The storyline was average but as Beebop has been saying, it is such an amazing movie to watch in 3D.
Loved it because of that and the AMAZING graphics.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

http://www.imdb.com/...gion=world-wide

gunna beat the titanic soon! $1.6bn - that's a lot of money for a movie that is 1 month old.

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
really Amazing,
although the story was kind of predictable but the graphics are non-speakable.
Wow!! they really did a great job.

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

arabian belly dancer

arabian belly dancer
  • Girls
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
It was Okay but I was VERY disappointed to be honest XD

It was REALLY predictable and Too Typical American as well . There was no element of surprise and no suspense at all I couldnt believe that was the movie I have been waiting so long to watch and that it made that much money smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

I guess nowadays special effects and the whole 3D thing is all wut ppl care abt , it doesnt seem as if anyone cares abt the story anymore.

those Blue ppl ''lol'' reminded me a LOT of Native Americans and the whole story anyways was just a another version of that . it was really too American with the whole '' I can take wut ever I want '' , and even the ''love'' story was kinda sick to be honest lol Posted Image and there was no action since it was so easy to know wut's gonna happen next lol

all and all I would give this movie 6/10 based on some of the unknown creatures , special effects and that it was in 3D and that's the only reason why it made so much money anyways lol

I wasnt impressed lol

This post was made by WritersFreedom

l'amour est un art mais rare sont les artistes.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

did you get a chinese dvd version of it? You need to go to cinema and use the 3d glasses... not sit at your big sofa and press play and pause.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

am able to use my account now again Hamdulillah smile

did you get a chinese dvd version of it? You need to go to cinema and use the 3d glasses... not sit at your big sofa and press play and pause.

no it wasnt a chinese version and so u do agree? cuz wut ur saying is that wut makes this movie so ''great'' is nothing but the 3D glasses cuz last time I checked it was the same story in the cinema ,on the DVD or on online or anywhere u want and nope I didnt watch it in the living room lol

it sounds like u agree with me abt that the story sucked and ppl only saw that movie to play with 3D glasses lol

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Lady,
whilst the movie title is important, I pay the 10 bucks to go cinema for the entertainment and the whole experience of seeing a movie on large screen with lots of noise and excellent graphics. I aint saying the storyline sucked, it was actually different with lots of imagination incorporated... This is what you gotta give credit for.. Imagination, is out of this world. The producer saw this as a dream and turned it into a book/movie.

Maybe it wasn't to your taste but it's been number one for almost 5 weeks now.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Lol @ Lady

the whole experience of seeing a movie on large screen with lots of noise

who said I didnt watch it on a Large screen :P lol
and with lots of noise? hahaha

I aint saying the storyline sucked, it was actually different with lots of imagination incorporated... This is what you gotta give credit for.. Imagination, is out of this world.

not really no , I've seen much better and I dnt think this movie was that good cuz it was very predictable which pretty much takes all the fun out of it.

Maybe it wasn't to your taste but it's been number one for almost 5 weeks now.

That really doesnt mean much to me to be honest cuz what's popular isnt always right and what's right isnt always popular .

we have seen many good movies with Great stories yet got no credit and at the same time movies that were either normal or crapy but made lots of money like ''The hang over'' for example, now that movie made a lot of money and everyone was talking abt how great it was and they're even making part 2 but it was very Lame , Rude and really sucked just as an example that shows that being on Top of the Box office isnt everything.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

not really no , I've seen much better and I dnt think this movie was that good cuz it was very predictable which pretty much takes all the fun out of it.

Fine, stick to your Peter Pan for an imagination. I am a guy who appreciates graphics pushed to the limit. Avatar delivers that, and put the story well. It's certainly the most colourful film I've seen to date... you'll probably argue about this point too and say Shrek was.

p.s. avatar has just taken position number 1 in the world of all times best movie. Now few millions more than the Titanic.