- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy

hahahahaaah!!! don't worry Abdel.... If u don't like your wife u can kill her... i don't really mind but you'll never get to me!! i'll be in England reading the news paper with the heading of : AN ALGERIAN MURDERS HIS WIFE BECAUSE OF PIZZA! and at the bottom it will have a pic of me and a WANTED sign!! looooooooooooooooooooool!!!
i'm only jokin'... i'll find u the BEST woman in the UNIVERSE!! even though i'm not sure if u deserve her....xxx

if she is the best women in the universe, she will manage to "fix" her husband even if he is the worst man ever,
;)

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

if she is the best women in the universe, she will manage to "fix" her husband even if he is the worst man ever,

^^Efham yal faham...well that kind of depends on how willing the guy is to change init

Best woman in the universe ? Have you heard of the Chinese/Japanese guy who made a robot woman and refused to get married to a real woman so he just lived with the robot one ??

Done is better than perfect.

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy

^^Efham yal faham...well that kind of depends on how willing the guy is to change init
Best woman in the universe ? Have you heard of the Chinese/Japanese guy who made a robot woman and refused to get married to a real woman so he just lived with the robot one ??

lo0o0o0ol
i never heard of him.
a typical nerdy he can't get along with real people {esp women}, i guess he did the right choice for him...""she"" will never get bored of him :whistling:lol

Guest_к.мα6м _*

Guest_к.мα6м _*
  • Guests

Posted Image

ABDEL, ur givin me BAAAAD ideas about who u are, and its kinda scary!!
but i'm not sure if THE BEST WOMAN IN THE UNOVERSE will want to be with a guy who needs FIXING!!Posted Image
i'll tell ya my new theory after this comment:
-ur a BAD boy!! (even though ur reeeaaally nice to every1 here)
-the wife will have go through alooooot of things to FIX u! (bad things)

PLZ don't kill me!!Posted Image my theory is WRONG and i kno that but ur short and effective post made some weird ideas crash into ma head! Posted Image Posted Image

"FIXING" 7araaam, u made ur self sound really ............(Posted Imageno comment)
LOL!!

Guest_к.мα6м _*

Guest_к.мα6м _*
  • Guests

the robot woman is WOW!!! she sings to her husband when he's goin' 2 sleep!!!
but all she does is house work!! and she reads the news paper 2 her huzy every morning!!!