- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

[url="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc03rx_kadour-ziani-back-to-the-roots_sport"]http://www.dailymoti...the-roots_sport[/url]

Kadour Ziani is a short-sized dunker, 5'11, who became famous with Slam Nation crew, mastering double windmills and 360s like no other.

22 years after his first dunk, his passion remains intact, and he still tours the world for it, at the age of 36.

In september 2009, he was invited for a show in Algeria, the country of his parents, where he hadn't been since 1986.

Back to his roots, one week after meeting LeBron James during a show in Paris.

• abdel likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
Great vid bro.
thnx for sharing.

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
very nice video..merci beebo...
The guy can dunk... Man, that's brilliant... I hope he promotes basket ball to our youth as I feel we have some good algerian players.

Aaaah Dzair, no matter where u are fel ghorba, it burns deep!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Yes, you notice all these people who have been away from Algeria for so long but when they go back... it's very emotional and it really stings them.... we saw the same thing happen with most of our Football players too.

I love how EVERY Algerian.. no matter where he's born, says that the Algerian flag makes them emotional... in fact there was a french born Algerian player who was interviewed on national French tv and he said,

"I'm sorry but every time i see the Algerian Flag and hear the Algerian Anthem, my heart just melts and I can't say the same for the French Anthem and Flag" ;)