5 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
salam EDZers,

today I read a very sad story indeed. It's much more closer to home than I thought. Infact it revolves around a member of this forum and his family. Just read the story and see the injustice. My heart is with Hamza's family and I hope the appeal is in your favour inshallah.

Last year, during protests against the attack on Gaza, a mixed group of demonstrators clashed with police. But when the alleged culprits were arrested in dawn raids, nearly all those taken were young Muslims

Rest of the Article

@Hamza, let me know if you want me to remove this article. I am truly hurt and don't mean any defamation.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
Are you Talking abt our E-DZ Hamza ? :o And how did you know ? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> 

Is he okay ? Plus he doesnt live in UK or else how did he take those pics in Algeria and he's not 23 years old ?  smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />  

I'm confused , what are u talking abt Fato ?

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Hamza the HaMzA ??? smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

Rabbi m3ahoum inchAllah

ya Fatony I think you should remove the article man, its a public forum ! dnt spread it.

Done is better than perfect.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
No WF, not that HAMZA.. he is under a different name here which I can't reveal. But that is not the point. I am showing the injustice that is taking place in these so called Land of the Free.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ok wow that's unbelievable, now that they have a police report on them, they'll never be able to get a job anywhere because that's the first thing any employee looks for... a clean "criminal" record... complete injustice and to a friend of ours. Everyday we see more and more of how the "developed" and "civilized" world is nothing but mythical and delusional thoughts which the press and politicians want to drill to our heads while in reality it's no different than any other 3rd world country... at least it's a known fact in a 3rd world country and not hypocritical.

WgxUpZ6.png

HaMzA

HaMzA
  • Members
  • 927 posts

Current mood:
thank you WF and BS for worrying about me lol i think that wasnt me for sure i'm safe and sound lol xD
but really thats unfair,its obvious that they hate muslims so much ....rabi m3ahoum
......By Hamouz