- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
sthe movie is discussing a very serious issue in Algeria!!!
the Director : Merzak Allouache
cast: Lamia Boussekine, Nabil Asli, Samir El Hakim, ...

Mostaghanem, 200 km along the Algerians beach. Hassan dreaming of leaving his homeland hoping for a better life in Spain, so he decided to travel illegally by a boat full of people who have the same dream "The European Eldorado". the movie was nominated for many awards.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1332203879558

if any one have the movie,..... i would be thankful if he/she would share it with us.

• Beebo likes this

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
I watched this movie in February, three days after being released, in the Algerian movie week in Tunis, it was really nice and well done, but, some aspects have been badely portrayed, as the girl who left her home, once away from her street she took off her veil, which confirms the Tunisian, and other countries, assumption that Algerian women wear Higeb unwillingly, which in our days is not, especially for a girl in her situation, this is one thing,

the other is the boy who was leaving, and kissed his parents goodbye and his father tellin him, "tu peux le faire mon fils, je compte sur toi" talking in French ( which doesn't exist in all Algerian families today) and urging him and encouraginf him to take the risk, NO FATHER OR MOTHER WOULD ENCOURAGE THEIR CHILD TO DO SUCH THING, it looked like their child was leaving the country to make further studies or work and come back with glory, that might be true in some side but no father would kiss his son that way and urge him that way to take such rosk, most of them don"t tell their families.

Other than that the movie was really successful, and very nice, especially compared to the movies produced in late 80s and 90s, excepting for Mascarade and Rachida, Haven't seen Rachida, but it is well reputed.
  • Beebo likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

I watched this movie in February, three days after being released, in the Algerian movie week in Tunis, it was really nice and well done, but, some aspects have been badely portrayed, as the girl who left her home, once away from her street she took off her veil, which confirms the Tunisian, and other countries, assumption that Algerian women wear Higeb unwillingly, which in our days is not, especially for a girl in her situation, this is one thing,

the other is the boy who was leaving, and kissed his parents goodbye and his father tellin him, "tu peux le faire mon fils, je compte sur toi" talking in French ( which doesn't exist in all Algerian families today) and urging him and encouraginf him to take the risk, NO FATHER OR MOTHER WOULD ENCOURAGE THEIR CHILD TO DO SUCH THING, it looked like their child was leaving the country to make further studies or work and come back with glory, that might be true in some side but no father would kiss his son that way and urge him that way to take such rosk, most of them don"t tell their families.

Other than that the movie was really successful, and very nice, especially compared to the movies produced in late 80s and 90s, excepting for Mascarade and Rachida, Haven't seen Rachida, but it is well reputed.

Oh I can't wait to watch it.... thanks for the overview sis... I can't wait to watch it.

WgxUpZ6.png

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Found the movie guys,

Enjoy!!!

Posted Image

Click here for Download Link

• abdel, Soualhi and Omeymaa like this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Thank youuuuuuuuu Beebo smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> rak t3elemna tfinyeen you kno :D next time anyone wants a movie ask Beebo :P

Done is better than perfect.

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

oh Bro
am facing a problem with this links, the problem is that in the dorm our IP is the same so if any one is downloading the rest can't
so if you have another link that would be really helpful .
thanx

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Another Link has been added bro smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • abdel likes this

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

thnx man!
u the best Admin bro!
....Downloading

thank you Again

M3akYalKhathra

M3akYalKhathra
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
Thanks for this Beebo. Looks very promising.

Downloading as we speak. Hopefully the quality is good because I am looking to burn this and watch it on my TV.

Algeria - Fifa World Cup 2010 - We are coming South Africa
Posted Image

M3akYalKhathra

M3akYalKhathra
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
Just finished download and quickly browsed through it.

2 things:

1) Only 2 of the 3 avi files open up. - from the second link you provided and the megaupload link is now working for me

2) quickly went through the 2 avi files that opened and the movie looked nothing like what was shown in the trailer of the opening post

Any help here brothers or sisters ? Thanks in advance.

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Just finished download and quickly browsed through it.

2 things:

1) Only 2 of the 3 avi files open up. - from the second link you provided and the megaupload link is now working for me

2) quickly went through the 2 avi files that opened and the movie looked nothing like what was shown in the trailer of the opening post

Any help here brothers or sisters ? Thanks in advance.

same here brother,
i had the same problem [but i thought may be connection problem or something]

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
does anyone have the links to rapidshare?
Posted Image

M3akYalKhathra

M3akYalKhathra
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
Yeah I am really hoping Beebo can get us some new links smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

it was really nice and well done, but, some aspects have been badely portrayed, as the girl who left her home, once away from her street she took off her veil, which confirms the Tunisian, and other countries, assumption that Algerian women wear Higeb unwillingly, which in our days is not, especially for a girl in her situation, this is one thing,

well am not surprised at all , the ppl behind this movie lived in France and didn't come back to Algeria in a Lot of years so they have no idea hw things work in Algeria and the image of that girl taking off her Hijab is what they want so they just try to promote the idea and same for the parents boy , the haragga never tell their parents ''am leaving to Spain in a small boat and may die '' and get blessings from their parents in return , I thought it wasn't a good movie at all.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

oooooooooooooooooooops hahahaha.. sorry guys.. wrong links.. completely wrong.. should've double checked the movie first :P

I'll keep looking :(

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
rakk 7ssilt thourk ya Beebo lol
haha good luck :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
cant u host it beebo. u told us we have unlimited space now no?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

cant u host it beebo. u told us we have unlimited space now no?

find the movie first then we'll host it

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
well, is it possible to buy the movie then?
im going to london and dublin for the foot game, so i will try to see if i can find some algerian ghetto n get it from there.. :D lol

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

oh!
i was telling my self this is not the movie but i thought the story is in the lost parts ..lol
anyways thnx Beebo for the effort.