• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
Some people really do try their best to get their msg out there!

Here are some examples of how to make sure your the msg is loud and clear using Clever Ads on Buildings ..... 

Posted Image

This Ad was made by Anando milk in India , to make more children drink milk by having a child who is strong enough (Thanks to drinking milk of course) to move a part of the building itself! 

Posted Image

Creative advertisement campaign by Powerhouse Gym that revolves a construction site showing a body builder doing ‘Cable Flys’on a double-craned construction site. This gives the impression that he is lifting the heavy weight from the construction site.

Posted Image

This idea for Allstate auto insurance features an actual car teetering on the edge of the parking garage in Marina Towers, a famous landmark in the center of downtown Chicago.

Posted Image

Nike Run Through The Wall Optical Illusion is a pretty neat advertisement. The add spans two buildings. The first building has a cracked image of the building in the shape of the running man. The second building has the actual Ad of the runner with the Nike logo.

Posted Image

This is a poster by "Ogilvy & Mather Santiago" agency in Chilie for LEGO. It's called "Street Building". Made to match the buildings panels.

Posted Image

BBH London has created this cool ad outside Heathrow Terminal 1. The ad fits in with Vodafone’s strategy of “Make the most of now”

Posted Image

This Ad shows Yellow paint  dripping off the north side of the Atlas Building in downtown Columbus, Ohio promoting Coop’s paint.

Posted Image

Giant ball stuck on the side of a building promotes the World Cup by Nike.

Posted Image

This creative ''Wash Me'' Ad is for Alco's cleaning products in Chile.

Posted Image

Clever advertisement was placed behind Shanghai Haitong building to promote new powerful electric fan by Midea.

Posted Image

To demonstrate Pantene’s claim of “Really Strong Hair”, climbers climbed the oversized ponytails attached to a building in Toronto.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image