• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
salam

here is a great video showing how was our prophet (PBUH) mentioned in the old testament

Part 1:

Part2:

So, what do u think guys of this, any comments u want to make?

I just want to ask u guys about the reaction of western ppl when u discuss with them such subjects, do they have an open minded attitude, do they listen without having any prejudgment ?
  • writersfreedom, abdel and Omeymaa like this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
This is a really good Topic but I can't watch video right now cuz I dnt have much time lol
But Insha'Allah I will soon smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
What I can say for now is that they knew that Muhammed was coming cuz when he was a child they tried to take him and well its a long story I will tell soon Insha'Allah :D
Thank u though.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Lool same, too much going on my poor head..Promise i'll watch it though after 26th May :P

Thanks a lot wise-man001 smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Barakallahu Fik Khoya,

It's a good thing you brought this up. I am actually in the middle of a discussion with a christian from Texas who at first came to me so he can convince me and convert me to Christianity. I have dealt with a lot of these people alhamdulilah so it wasn't the first time.

What I did was I let him talk to me about it and every now and then I'd throw in a question that makes him think about what he's saying. For example the idea of trinity is always my favorite, I asked him to explain to me how that works if Christianity is based on monotheism (belief in one god). The poor guy stuttered and asked that he will do some research and come back to me.

I told him, while you do that, since I listened to your talks, all I ask of you is watch this video (the video of Yusuf Estes) because I thought brother Yusuf was a christian preacher and was from texas too, so it will be great.

He comes back after the weekend and he has been changed completely. He told me that he's been watching videos about Islam all weekend and is very interested. To be honest, not everyone is like this, but there are those who really want to know the truth and are looking for it and think that they have the truth, so it's always a good idea to just show them a small portion of it.

These videos are great kho, inshallah I'll pass them along even though the person who made it was a little bit aggressive which could work against me :P
  • Omeymaa likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine

He comes back after the weekend and he has been changed completely. He told me that he's been watching videos about Islam all weekend and is very interested. To be honest, not everyone is like this, but there are those who really want to know the truth and are looking for it and think that they have the truth, so it's always a good idea to just show them a small portion of it.

That's great kho, may Allah guide him to the right path inshallah,

لأن يهدي الله بك رجلا واحدا خير لك من حمر النعم''
'''

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative
Wow Beebo, mashallah that is really good, Allah yketer men mtalek..May Allah help you in your mission and inchAllah the guy becomes Muslim..there is loads of ajr there you know. Rabbi m3ak smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thanks guys... inshallah rubbi yahdih smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />