writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRy7JElB46c

It Looks AWESOME!!
I can't wait lol :D
Let's hope it will be as good as the game!

Did you know that they wanted to film it in Algeria but their request was denied so they filmed it in Morocco instead ? lol

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Download Prince of Persia :

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

I just started downloading it and thought I would share it with you guys ^_^

And we can talk abt it after watchin it Insha'Allah ;)

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
lol @ Request was denied,,,, we got heaven in algeria open to VIPs only!!!

Thank you very much for the link ;)

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

What request was denied ? lol

and u're more than welcome sis ^_^

Hidden Content

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
replying to see hidden conents again!
but yeh i heard its a good movie.. i might really go and see it in cinema.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
this request

Did you know that they wanted to film it in Algeria but their request was denied so they filmed it in Morocco instead ? lol

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Oh yeah lol
and well of course of course... not just ANYONE can come along and shoot a film in our Country ... though it would've been really cool to be honest :D

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
in all Algeria they are always afraid of this kind of things especially in these years where some groups in the south started to kidnap the foreigners in order to get a ransom .
but the movie is really great we watched last week in Cinema you really won't regret the money you payed for it ..... the story is unpredictable [my fav part] ...there is alot of action and visual effects ......i really recommend you to watch in a big screen with a proper sound system
you would love believe me.

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
i'm goning to give IDM a another chance (just because the dvdrip torrent is not out yet :P :D ) .. who knows! they say third time is a charm,no?

@ Hidden Content: i see why it was hidden :D
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
Dvdrip was out and I saw the movie yuppie ^_^
you were right.. it is an awesome movie. Got me captivated from the start.
Though I couldn't get one thing... Why did they have to make the crowd speak in Arabic.. I mean it was obvious that the theme was Arabic.. the costumes, the buildings, etc. Did they really have to do that.. what? Did "الموت لك ايها الوحش" convey more that they were Arab talking when everyone else talked in English?!!

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

:salaam:

Sub7a'an Allah, What are the chances ? lol

I just saw the Movie Today but I did buy the DVD though , in English of course :P

And LOL! Lilia , I was abt to say the same thing wallahi lol....I didn't get wut was that all abt either , esp that most of these ''Arabs'' and ''Persians'' had British accent smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

I Thought it was Awesome! But as Always I was expecting more to be Honest :D

For those of you who don't wanna buy the DVD but would like to watch it in Great Quality :

HD :

Hidden Content

BRRip 720p :

Hidden Content

DVDRip :

Hidden Content

Not Hidden for the same reasons this time , ey Lilia ? :P hahaha :D

~~ Peace out ~~

Fares فارس

Fares فارس
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Current mood: Breezy
Watched it a few days ago, very good movie.

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive
After reading your comments on the Movie....I Gave in and decided to watch it and Loved It!!!!
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I really loved Gemma in this movie :D.
Now let me tell you something you guys dont know.

The bit where the prince's uncle went to see the chief of the Hassasun ( those 12 trained killers) he gave him a bag in order for that chief to do a job for him. How come you guys never asked yourself what's in the bag?

I have not read this anywhere but it was from my own research. The bag contained Hashish or some other strong drug.

The Hassasun also known as the "Hashashun" were a group of trained killers who were used by a Persian Tribal Chief to assasinate certain influential people in the Islamic Empire.

Now, what this Tribal Chief used to do is make these killers smoke Hashish until they faint, he then takes them to an area over the mountains in Iran, which is still known till today as one of the most beautiful spots in the world and basically told them that "I have the power of a God and I can take you to heaven and back".

So when he wakes them up, they find themselves in heaven-like place and he provided food and women for them. When they pass out again, he would bring them back to do another mission.

The reason for all this is to get them to do anything for him and they did.

When the Crusades came to attack Jerusalem, they got to know about the Hashashun clan and learnt about them. So they took the concept back home and that's why we have the term: Assassin.

Thank you for reading, if you have questions you can find me on the forum.
  • writersfreedom likes this

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Yeah! I first heard about them reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" ... Pretty good book, by the way! And thats where the word "Assassin" comes from too...They were assassins (Killers).

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Yeah! I first heard about them reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" ... Pretty good book, by the way! And thats where the word "Assassin" comes from too...They were assassins (Killers).

Exactly. So if Mr Ashghari is reading this from Khawater, there is another word he can add to his dictionary. The word Assassin comes from Hashashun...

Is Dan Brown a psychic or magician...I recall watching many of his shows in the uk.. are we speaking about the same guy? plus I want to read this book. I love anything thriller: you know, mission impossible :D

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Is Dan Brown a psychic or magician...I recall watching many of his shows in the uk.. are we speaking about the same guy? plus I want to read this book. I love anything thriller: you know, mission impossible :D

LOL...I dont know if its the Same Dan Brown, But im talking about the Author of Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons (book was waaaay better then the movie). He has a lot of verifiable facts in his books which makes it interesting. The Last Symbol deals with freemasons and other occult organisations...But im pretty sure Brown is himself a mason. lol. He know too much.

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

:salaam:

I really loved Gemma in this movie :D

You mean you've seen her somewhere else b4? lol

I thought this was her First movie, anyways yeah she did a good job but I really doubt she was supposed to sound English at that time and place :P

Thanks for the info, Yeah I guessed as much lol @ drugs , based on their name. But I didn't know that they took them to this other place and made them think they were in Heaven...That's smart to be honest, I know its wrong but it was a good idea , as in it worked pretty well . :D

I thought he would tell her at the end about everything that happened between them two but he didn't for some reason smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' /> I was also waiting for her to remember even though she couldn't , like by the power of Love or something, when she looks into his eyes but nope got disappointed lol. Funny how he ended up marrying someone who killed him once, remember when he used the dagger for the 3rd time and told her that he'd break her arm if she reaches for the sword
again ? :D

~~~ Peace out ~~~

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

You mean you've seen her somewhere else b4? lol

Sbah e Kheir - Clash of the Titans

writersfreedom

writersfreedom