Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Sharbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ta3 Boufariiikk Posted Image

Posted Image

Salaam wa rahama Posted Image, hope you're all ok :D

Ever since I came back from Algeria last summer( the pic above is exactly me the first day in ramdhan in Alger lol )

...I've been trying to figure out how they make hadik esharbat lebnina ta3 ramdhan..It keeps you so refreshed and I can drink gallons of it wAllah, (even though balak sometime ybezqou fiha, still tastes nice :P) yh, especially since the weather in Saudi is getting hotter as we speak, I need it Posted Image

Oh and to make things clear, I'm talking about esharbet the lemony one..Elli ybi3ouha in bags wella flaqra3 ta Rami sometimes.

Does anyone by any chance know how to make it ?

Thanking you in advance

Sahitou ;)

• Beebo likes this

Done is better than perfect.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Girrrrrls.. ween rakom.. 3awno khtkum la tzeed tmotelna bel3tesh tani :P... hang in there sis.. I'm sure Amina had the recipe to this
  • Omeymaa likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Hehehe thanx Beebo Posted Image-patiently waiting Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired

Girrrrrls.. ween rakom.. 3awno khtkum la tzeed tmotelna bel3tesh tani :P... hang in there sis.. I'm sure Amina had the recipe to this

lol beebo , since when I'm from Boufarik !! I would like to help you Omeyma , but sorry wellah mana3erf how to make it !!:P inshallah you'll find it around qbal ma tmotilna :D

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
My Mum makes it like everyday lol :P
I'll get u the recipe from her Insha'Allah :D
But since ur coming to Algeria this Ramadan Insha'Allah why not just wait then ? lol
but dnt worry , I'll ask Mum abt it :D

• Omeymaa likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

EN FIN Thank you sooooooooooooo much writersfreedom ;)

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
Okay first of all u guys should know that there is more than one method to make Sharbat :D

1- cut green and yellow lemons ( 1 of each) and put them with some water and sugar (3 teaspoon ) in a 1.5L bottle and leave it for one night :D
then the next day add to it lemon juice that comes in bags like Tang for example.

2- cut green and yellow lemons ( 1 of each) and put them with some water and sugar
(3 teaspoon ) in a 1.5L bottle and leave it for one night :D
then the next day add to them fresh yellow natural lemon juice. (and add a bit more sugar of course .. for example I dnt like it too sweet so I dnt add much)

3-cut green and yellow lemons ( 1 of each) and put them with some water and sugar in a 1.5L bottle and leave it for one night :D
then the next day add to them some milk powder (1 tablespoon) (labbann) and a bag of lemon juice like tang for example or fresh lemon juice.

Now Boufarik Sharbat is number 2 :D

Enjoy ;)

• Fatony and Omeymaa like this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Sahitiiiiiiii I promise you I'll make it next week inchAllah ou neb3atlek haqak :P

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
By green lemons do you mean lime?
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image