• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
Now I'm pretty sure that at least 70% of you guys watch Anime series and have a fav one ;)

So what's your fav Anime and what lang do you watch it in ?

For me .. I LOVE Saiyuki :D
I watch it in Japanese with English sub or in French sometimes ... for some reason it doesn't sound good in English lol :P

Posted Image

''Once, demonkind and man lived together in harmony. But that's about to change. A band of rogue demonic forces seeks to resurrect and to unleash Gyumao, an evil demon imprisoned for thousands of years. Dark spiritual energy begins to cover the land and the demons decide mankind is no longer friend, but food.

Now, it's up to a renegade priest named Genjo Sanzo, a monkey king named Son Goku, a lecherous water sprite named Sha Gojyo, and a sympathetic demon named Cho Hakkai. They embark on a perilous journey to the west to stop these demons from resurrecting Gyumao and restore the balance between humans and demons on Earth...''

Genjo Sanzo

Posted Image

Son Goku

Posted Image

Sha Gojyo

Posted Image

Cho Hakkai

Posted Image

Now you guys ;)

• kim likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

and oh well then Lilia hw abt u tell us abt ur Anime Side ? :P

i was getting to it, just that i have so many anime sides that i got confused what to post :P :D

I love Saiyuki, i watched it in french but didn't get to the end of the series :(

Ok, so here is my most preferred anime Ranma 1/2 (You'll know why the half ) i watched it first in french then the OVA were in Japanese with Eng dubs and i read the manga in English

Posted Image

**Saotome Ranma, son of Saotome Genma, is dragged off by his father on a martial arts training expedition to China, where they both become the unfortunate victims of a certain set of magical hot springs (Jyusenkyo). There are over a hundred springs at this site, each of which is cursed. The curse is that anyone that falls into a spring takes on the body of the first creature to drown in that spring --- but only whenever s/he is splashed with cold water. Thus, Ranma, who fell into the Spring of the Young Girl (where a young girl drowned long ago), turns into a girl when splashed with cold water. His father turns into a panda. The only way to undo the transformation is to get splashed with hot water. Of course, Ranma and his father aren't the only victims of these cursed springs...** Thus why the half :D
**Then, we meet the Tendo family: father Soun (Soh-un), eldest and motherly sister Kasumi, money-hungry Nabiki, and martial-arts-skilled Akane. By prior arrangement, one of the sisters is bound to marry Saotome Ranma (Ranma Saotome), who is supposed to inherit the Tendo dojo and merge the Tendo and Saotome schools of Free-style fighting. Ranma is, in fact, extremely good at fighting; he is even better than Akane, who can beat all the boys at her high school. But once the Tendo's find out that Ranma is cursed to becomes a girl whenever he become wet with cold water, they sort of decide that he should marry Akane (without her approval, but oh well). Ranma isn't too pleased, either; he thinks Akane is "Not Cute" but they''ll come along... eventually **

Ranma-san Vs Ranma-chan
Posted Image

Akane
Posted Image

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

I love Saiyuki, i watched it in french but didn't get to the end of the series :(

u didn't finish season 1 ?
there are 3 seasons lol
am watching season 2 right ( I'll post links for u to download full episodes Insha'Allah ;) )

Ok, so here is my most preferred anime Ranma 1/2

I used to watch it everyday cuz its always on TV right b4 Saiyuki :D
its kinda weird though but the even weirder part is that once I started watching it I wasn't able to stop even though it made me feel a bit uncomfortable lol

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold
Ohhhhh kore wa kawai desu Posted Image , but to be honest with you , i have never watched Anime XD .

モハメド

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Really? am so surprised lol and u said its cute? :D (if I got it right lol :D )

Hayamoto

Hayamoto
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Current mood: Cold

Really? am so surprised lol and u said its cute? :D (if I got it right lol :D )

Hai sou desu ^^ , yes thats true Posted Image .

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Current mood: Balanced
Posted Image
  • kim likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

@ Fouad .. oooooooh Al Qannass Hunter x Hunter :D

Oh man I Love that one too!

Posted Image

These two are my Fav :D ( kurapika & Killua)

Posted Image
  • kim likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

i love HunterXhunter, used to watched it in ENTV but what i like most about it, is the beginning soundtrack of Racha Rizk i loooooooove it ^_^
9ad lama3at 3ayneh... :laughing:
was is confirmed that Kurapika is actually a girl?

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Yeah they said something abt it lol but we moved and I lost track of the series :( will try to catch up this summer Insha'Allah if plans dnt change lol (After the World Cup is over of course ;) )

I can't believe I didn't mention this one earlier !!

I LOVE Gundam Wings!!

Posted Image

Hero is my Fav in Gundam Wings! :D

Posted Image

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

Racha Rizk

She is a great singer. she created us a wonderful memories with her lovely voice. thank you racha!

are you?

@writersfreedom : i remeber well, when i was addicted to this anime. watching it on ENTV! and Hisoka is my anime side ( being silent all the time :P :D )

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

She is a great singer. she created us a wonderful memories with her lovely voice. thank you racha!

Agreed! Oh man I love all her songs and I know them all by heart :D

@writersfreedom : i remeber well, when i was addicted to this anime. watching it on ENTV! and Hisoka is my anime side ( being silent all the time :P :D )

yeah I noticed lol @ silent :D lol

And I totally got it lol @ Hisoka .... oh man I Love these Animes! !!

Oh I Love this one as well , I think u must know it for sure :D

Thunder Jet ----> Hazimou al ra3dd

Posted Image

Of course I Love him in this one : :D

Posted Image
  • kim likes this

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

OH! WF you're really blows me away; Hazimou al ra3dd :D

ok! you're now, attract me to remeber all the good memories of my childhood :rolleyes: :rifle: :boxing: :gunsmilie: :rollbaby: :wub: :soccer:

let's start remembering :P

never forget " sa7n dawar" and i remeber a blag now about grandizer :P
( 9alek wa7ed kan 9a3ed m3a kha6ibtou, 9atlou fech yfakrek ghouroub e'chams? 9alha: 3awdat grandizer ila al9a3ida ) lol xD

• writersfreedom and kim like this

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

9i6 chariss wa akoul!!

^^^ after watching an episode, going directely looking for someone to hit :boxing: lol

was getting an adrenaline rush after watching this :cheesy:

the old version:

the newest:

ohh! no comment :sad:
  • writersfreedom and kim like this

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

dig dig dig dig dig daaaaaaahh :P

allah allah ya zman!

tha famous maroukou! ouda da dada :P

dedecated to WF :D
  • writersfreedom likes this

The Big Algeria

The Big Algeria
  • Members
  • 556 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOHfLufY60Q&feature=related
jongar albatal eljabar :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5LUA3okUYk&feature=related
;)

This what i can remeber for now.

Sorry for spamming this thread with 4 posts.
  • writersfreedom likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
you didn't leave us anything Fouad lol.. but you brought so many memories with all these great cartoons

WgxUpZ6.png

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

AWESOME Posts Fouad!! I Love all of them and was even singing along haha :D not a spam at all , we all enjoyed them very much.. Thank you!

OH! I Love Gundam wings theme song..very powerful :D Also Hazimou al ra3dd and Dai al shuja3 theme songs ;) ...

I also LOVE This one , used to watch it everday.. and it always moved me lol Suqourr al Arrth :

My Fav in this one is Adbul Rahman cuz it's the name of my Fav Uncle and the one I Love the Most!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbMbM3ATeZA

This one I always loved cuz of the opening theme song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K5z_xQxsCw

• kim likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

tha famous maroukou! ouda da dada :P

Oh man , I dnt think u realize hw much I love her! hahaha , I always so randomly start singing 'ouda da ouda da .. oudda oudda dada' and ppl always give me that ''are u okay?'' look hahaha , I just start laughing and they would think am a crazy person but I honestly dnt care lol

This may not be related but u somehow reminded me of it lol , once at Uni I was bored to death ... like u can't possibly imagine hw boring it was lol I told my friends ''oh can u imagine if the teacher would fall on his face right now?'' well not imagine to be honest it was more like ''I wish he would fall on his face right now'' hahaha :P a minute or two after I said that he tripped over his Laptop plugs and fell right on his face!!! ..everyone was so quiet but I started laughing so hard .I really couldn't stop it was just freaking hilarious!! , the teacher kept giving that look that says '' you better stop laughing right now'' and I was like ''I dnt care who u are , if its funny am gonna laugh!!'' lol :D
I didn't have anything against him but I just wanted some action...something needed to happen cuz I was abt to fall asleep for God's sake! lol

Once he smiled and started laughing with me , everyone else felt it was safe to laugh now ...cowards! lol

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,506 posts

This may not be related but u somehow reminded me of it lol , once at Uni I was bored to death ... like u can't possibly imagine hw boring it was lol I told my friends ''oh can u imagine if the teacher would fall on his face right now?'' well not imagine to be honest it was more like ''I wish he would fall on his face right now'' hahaha :P a minute or two after I said that he tripped over his Laptop plugs and fell right on his face!!! ..everyone was so quiet but I started laughing so hard .I really couldn't stop it was just freaking hilarious!! , the teacher kept giving that look that says '' you better stop laughing right now'' and I was like ''I dnt care who u are , if its funny am gonna laugh!!'' lol :D
I didn't have anything against him but I just wanted some action...something needed to happen cuz I was abt to fall asleep for God's sake! lol

Once he smiled and started laughing with me , everyone else felt it was safe to laugh now ...cowards! lol

:lol: hadi wa3ra
you should be careful what you wish for.. koun *** bik ..he wouldn't be laughing with you :laughing:

@ Fouad, oh you haven't left much.. now i wanna watch them again :D