- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
well in my opinion Ronaldo [Brazil]is the best striker in the history of football: but he is unlucky.

in this video he shows that he is still Alive!!!

[url="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1201862986787"]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1201862986787[/url]

he made fun of the defender :P
  • Beebo likes this

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

M3akYalKhathra

M3akYalKhathra
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
Miskeen dar beeh hala !

Ronaldo goes down in the all time greatest strikers in the world. Like you said he is indeed very lucky to have faced many career threatening injuries. But what I really appreciate about him and rep sect about him is that even though he got that knee injury that many would have ended their career after but he fought threw it and came back strong. After some strong years, he gained weight and was looking like a cow. BUT he still fought back, worked hard to loose weight and then went to Milan to try and gain his form back. He then slowly gained his form back and just as he was really looking like he was getting back into it, he gets yet another knee injury, this time in the other leg. At this point many would have retired and quit their career BUT he STILL fought back and worked hard to recover and now he is at Santos getting respect that he deserves from the Brazilian fans. This is the point Zidane always says about Ronaldo as well whenever he is asked by the press what he thinks of his previous teammate from Real Madrid.

When he it comes to these types of legends, I always like to use the quote "Form is temporary, class is permanent." This really sums up Ronaldo.

Thanks for sharing the video Abdel
  • Beebo likes this

Algeria - Fifa World Cup 2010 - We are coming South Africa
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,653 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Definitely the greatest striker of all time.... he was plain deadly.. thank god he was during my time.. so i didn't miss a thing :D

WgxUpZ6.png

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
u r Welcome M3ak ya Alkhathra
can imagine if he didn't get injured, he would be the best without a doubt.

M3akYalKhathra

M3akYalKhathra
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Current mood:
Yeah no question about it. At the pace he was going...it was scary, there was no stopping him. Same situation Messi is in right now. The worst that can happen for any great talent is for an early injury in ones career.