writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:
))
إذا مات الإنسان انقطع عمله إلا من ثلاث : صدقة جارية ، أو علم يُنْتَفَعُ به أو ولد صالح يدعو له )) .

[أخرجه مسلم وأبو داود والترمذي والنسائي عن أبي هريرة ]

Sadaqa Jarriya -on going charity keeps adding 7assanat fi Mizanak even after you die , Let's work together and make a list of all different sorts of Sadaqa Jarriya and ideas Insha'Allah esp that Ramadan is almost here Insha'Allah .
I hope everyone will contribute Insha'Allah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

-Blood donation.

-Give Quran (Massa7if) to mosques and each time someone reads them Insha'Allah you will get Ajir.

-Teach little children , younger cousins , brothers and sisters your friends lil brothers and sisters or even the neighborhood kids etc.. some Ayaat from the Quran , like Surat al Ikhllass or al Kawthar and each time they read it from that day on you will Insha'Allah get Ajir for it.

-You can put Dua on walls (they are sold on little paper like ads), in schools or Unis or even in the market to each its own Du3a Insha'Allah , even at home .. Like the morning Dua , entering a place Dua , and Athkarr etc... (Insha'Allah)

-Plant trees in schools , gardens , street or even in your house and each time an animal eats from it , lives in it or someone or an animal like birds for example use it for the shade you will get 7assant Insha'Allah.

-smile and be nice to ppl so that they will remember you after you die and make Duaa for you Insha'Allah.

-If someone owes you money you can forgive them and not demand for your money esp if you know they have troubles with money.

That's all I can think of right now , waiting for more ideas from you guys Insha'Allah ^_^

• Apocalypse, demi, arabian belly dancer and 2 others like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

ummadina

ummadina
  • Girls
  • 168 posts

Current mood: Creative
BarakAllah feeki
  • demi likes this
Shaqiq said "Weeping over past (misdeeds), being afraid of perpetrating a sin again, forsaking the company of evildoers, and adhering to the company of righteousness - these are the hallmarks of a (sincere) repentence."

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
dig a well in the desert.
build a mosque in Africa
build a hospital in Africa
build a school in Africa and Asia
Give Maqam Echahid a lick of paint
Marry four women and give them a foreign nationality smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Wa Feeki Barraka Ukhti ^_^

And we don't have to be millionaires to do Sadaqa Jarriya u guys , when they are building a new mosque or school and asking for money then u can donate some , it doesn't have to be much .... but it will be counted as Sadaqa Jarriya cuz u would have contributed in building the Mosque or school.

Also Jam3iyatt Ta7feeth Al Quran - schools or classes where they teach Quran , u can donate money to them , give them massa7if .. even one would count!

People sometimes think that they have to do something Huge that needs so much money and all but the truth is that everyone can do sadaqa Jarriya easily , there are so many ideas and things that we can do and Insha'Allah we'll be adding more!

P.S. Allah (swt) doesn't care about Nationalities/Race and does not judge us according to them therefor does not reward us by them either.So having a British , American or a French passport is not going to matter on Judgment Day.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

P.S. Allah (swt) doesn't care about Nationalities/Race and does not judge us according to them therefor does not reward us by them either.So having a British , American or a French passport is not going to matter on Judgment Day.

not in the day of judgement, but ensuring stability and security of future generations is hasanah jaariya. Plus no need to be jealous - Allah Ykhalik

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Why on earth would I be Jealous ? I'm very proud of my Algerian passport and don't need any other Nationality than my own!

but ensuring stability and security of future generations

Again with thinking that having another passport is the key to a great Life.Do you think that having another nationality is going to magically give you success and everything you need in Life?

Also please don't make stuff up , marrying a woman or marrying a man and giving them another passport is not Sadaqa Jarriya.
Raising your children well , paying for poor children to go to school/Uni , donating school tools is.

• demi likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Why on earth would I be Jealous ? I'm very proud of my Algerian passport and don't need any other Nationality than my own!

Sure you don't

Again with thinking that having another passport is the key to a great Life.Do you think that having another nationality is going to magically give you success and everything you need in Life?

No, you have to work hard for success, and rezk comes from Allah swt. However, the passport is a documentation that can facilitate things

Also please don't make stuff up , marrying a woman or marrying a man and giving them another passport is not Sadaqa Jarriya. Raising your children well , paying for poor children to go to school/Uni , donating school tools is.

you said you were waiting for more ideas from us. I provided mine. I see you don't like polygamy. ;)
  • demi likes this

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Sure you don't

Yeah.

No, you have to work hard for success, and rezk comes from Allah swt. However, the passport is a documentation that can facilitate things

I agree with u , apart from the passport part.

you said you were waiting for more ideas from us. I provided mine. I see you don't like polygamy. ;)

Yes and Thank you very much for your ideas , I do appreciate you contributing and adding more ideas to the List , digging a well in the desert is a Great idea and so is building schools and mosques and they opened the door to other ideas as well but giving someone a passport ? come on now.

Polygamy has nothing to do with it , unless u would marry a widow and help her raise her children , then you would get even more Ajir Insha'Allah cuz it would also be sponsoring an orphan , in that case u can tell me
ensuring stability and security of future generations.

Besides if you notice I didn't comment on the 4 wives part till now so how do u see that I like it or not?

Polygamy is a personal life choice , some choose it and some have it forced on them.