3 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I Love competing esp when its in a fun , friendly atmosphere like the one we have here in E-DZ Masha'Allah ;)

So to make sure that everyone will have a fair chance at winning E-DZ's funniest member title , I thought we should have a different theme each month , because maybe some members are not good at telling jokes or maybe were busy and didn't have enough time and also so that all Member will have a shot at having the title at some point Insha'Allah ^^

July : Jokes

August : pictures

September : One-Liners

October : Videos

November : short story

December : Blond Jokes

January : funniest thing that has ever happened to you

That should keep us going till 2011 Insha'Allah , by then I'll come up with new ideas Insha'Allah :D , and if any of you have any suggestions then Please feel free to give us your opinion and share your ideas with us smile

Have fun everyone and Give it your best shot , cuz maybe someone whose having a hard day may read your funny post and make Dua for you , for making them feel better and adding a smile to a bad day Insha'Allah ^_^

• abdel and Abu Daoud like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

abdel

abdel
  • Members
  • 748 posts

Current mood: Sleepy
I Like

O刀乇 イ₩O イけ尺乇乇 √ノ√ム し'ムしE乇尺ノ乇

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I'm glad you do ^_^

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Ok cool, well in that case, we'll also create an award system as well.

For the July winner (funniest person) we'll have the following banner added to their signature: Posted Image

Good luck everyone :D

WgxUpZ6.png