7 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)
RATED R FOR LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice is a 2010 innovative and classic epic comedy adventure film, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Jon Turteltaub.

The film is about a master sorcerer – Balthazar Blake (Nicolas Cage) who is trying to defend the modern city-Manhattan from the evil forces. Maxim Horvath (Alfred Molina) plays the arch-nemesis, an evil sorcerer who believes the earth centers around two things, power and control. The film centers on the battle between good and evil and the destiny of mankind that lies only on the young and frail shoulders of Dave's character (Jay Baruchel). Balthazar recruits him and gives him a crash course in the art and science of magic. His character has to learn how to master his magic and use it for good. It'll take all the valor Dave can master to live through his training, save the city and get the girl as he become "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."

Attached File  q.jpeg   2.29KB   0 downloads

The Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZllR44gdA&feature=player_embedded

Link to the film:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
looks good. thanks
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fares فارس

Fares فارس
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Current mood: Breezy
Thanks, Nicolas Cage is in it!

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

I tried to watch the Movie but it said Content Locked smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':S' />

If you guys also get the same error msg I got, then you can download it from here :

Hidden Content

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yah some countries it is blocked in... many sites are blocking certain countries
but thanks i do not download films from sites too many viruses attached to files from them ,,, will try to find other sites you can watch it from directly to stay on the safe side smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
:salaam:

You can use that link to either download it or watch it directly online as well , yeah you're right better to stay on the safe side but trust me I dnt post links till after I try them and make sure they're safe. I have been downloading from this site for a year now and never got a virus Hamdulillah. ^^

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

more sites to watch on line:

Hidden Content

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor
salam
Watched that two nights ago and it is good, especially when it comes to the training that sorcerer apprentice is really hilarious he even beats Neville Longbottom in Harry Potter :laughing:
Posted Image